LUSH Sex Bath Bomb Reviews

Ranked #338 out of 843 in Bath & Body

Scintillating jasmine, clary sage and ylang ylang are powerful aphrodisiacs that are known to relax you as they warm your heart, and other body parts too. Soya milk makes the water milky, softening your entire body as you enjoy a luxurious soak with our best-selling Bath Bomb.

December 02, 2016

What's better than a warm bath on a Winter night, winds howling, and a gigantic Lush bath bomb swirling in your tub.....it's my guilty pleasure. This Sex bomb is amazing. It smells so good, and makes the bath water a glorious light pink. It has the cutest little flower that dispenses and floats around in the tub. The quality is outstanding. Makes your skin soft and fragranced for hours. I buy one bath bomb every time I hit the mall for my treat.

November 30, 2016

Lovely bath bomb. It has a little rice paper rose in it that floats around in your bath. It smells like roses and it is just lovely. It is perfect for sharing a bath with someone special!

November 03, 2016

Les produits pour le bain de chez lush sont magnifique. Ils sentent divinement bon et laisse ma peau vraiment douce et propre. Je recommande la marque et des produits.

November 03, 2016

I like to buy some treats from Lush every year for my birthday. Sex Bomb is my favourite bath bomb ever. The fragrance is sweet, luxurious and lasts for hours, not only on my skin but in the bathroom! It's a fragrance that I can't get enough of. I wish it were bottled! It leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturised.

September 28, 2016

I can actually recall the time when Lush held a contest to design and name their new bath bomb. One loyal Lush fan submitted their idea for the Sex Bomb, which is pink and purple with a little floral bud in the centre, and it has bren part of their bath bomb catalogue ever since!

The Sex Bomb is one of their most popular bath bombs for a reason. It's big (180 grams), it's beautiful -- just look at it for yourself! -- and it smells amazing, like jasmine. It fizzes nice and slowly in the water, turning your bathwater into a sumptuous delight of pink and purple foam. The gentle floral aroma will soothe you, and the essential oils will soften your skin as you soak in the water. The colours do tend to stain the sides of the tub a tiny bit, but it's nothing a rinse of clear water can't get out.

Some may recommend popping the whole thing in the bath at once, but because it's so big, I prefer to split it into chunks and use it a few different times. I feel it's better to stretch it out so you get more bang for your buck, andalso so the fragtance doesn't overwhelm you, if you're sensitive.

September 15, 2016

Nice bath boom that us relaxing and is pretty when dissolving . I find the scent to be a little overpowering but I love the little flowers and the colour :D

September 15, 2016

Are you into bath bombs yet? You should be! This should be your first one to try from lush. Girl, it smells sooooo good! Little pieces of florals floating in your pink bath. Have a glass of rose and you're looking through your rose coloured glasses all day!

April 25, 2016

Watching these dissolve in the water is the coolest thing! It changes the bath water to a purple pink and leaves a light flowery smell while fizzing away. Once its dissolved the little rose is left! Skin feels soft and velvety too! if you are a bath person these are for you! I prefer showers but I still think this bath bomb is pretty neat.

March 25, 2016

Not my favourite bath bomb, didn't love the feel or smell. But it was still LUSH, and in my
Opinion all LUSH bath bombs are better than any other competitor.

February 16, 2016

The sex bomb is my favourite bath bomb when I go to Lush. Leaves my bathroom smelling amazing, my skin feels soft, and well...there's a cute flower floating in my tub! I don't purchase it frequently but it makes for a good treat.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic