Good

Lysol Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 38 in Bathroom Cleaning Products

January 29, 2017

I dump a lot of NASTY things down the toilet. I have tried many many products to try and get the ring thats stained to the bowl gone. The only product ive found to work is this one!!

January 05, 2017

Use this all the time. Great for busy moms. There are 3 males in my home!! Enough said, ha! I simply put this in the toilet bowl, let it sit for about half hour and flush! Works sooooo good.

November 11, 2016

it is so effective to kill germs and smells nice and fresh. they are very reasonable in price and they are very to use when you are spraying it to use. i spray it on door knobs and even the counter top

April 20, 2016

I definitely buy these when they are on sale!! They are very easy to use. The toilet bowl cleaner instantly changes the aroma of your bathroom-- in a good way of course!! And at the same time it cleans and kills the bacteria, although I would recommend to not put a halt to the occasional toilet scrubbing, just to make sure you remove anything the toilet bowl cleaner does not catch. Overall, I am glad my sister introduced the family to this. :-)