Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap System Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 110 in Hand Soap

LYSOL Healthy Touch No-Touch Hand Soap System helps eliminate the millions of germs that your hands can pick up each day! It automatically senses hands and dispenses just the right amount of soap. Handwashing is one of the most important steps you and your children can take to help you stay healthy and with the LYSOL Healthy Touch No-Touch Hand Soap System, you and your family will never have to touch a germy soap pump again. What's more, the system's antibacterial hand soap kills 99.9% of bacteria on hands* — so it's ideal for use in the kitchen or bathroom. The starter kit includes a dispenser, one hand soap refill, and four AA batteries. When you use the LYSOL Healthy Touch No-Touch Hand Soap System, you'll know you're helping your family by fostering proper and effective handwashing to help prevent the spread of germs. Antibacterial hand soap refills for the LYSOL No-Touch Hand Soap System are enriched with moisturizing ingredients and available in four great scents: Refreshing Grapefruit Essence (Refill only) Soothing Cucumber Splash Aloe Vera and Vitamin E with Moisturizers Antibacterial Total Care

January 12, 2017

Pricey refills! We love this soap system but aren't in love with the cost of the refills. We've purchased several systems over the years some as gifts and others for personal use. I love that these systems are hands free. We use them in our kitchen and main bath to help stop the spread of bacteria and germs. They dispense just the right about of soap so you can almost justify the cost of the refill. You don't waste any! The included batteries last for many refills, I have yet to replace them!

October 24, 2016

Je ne comprend vraiment l'utilité du produit pour les mains. Je trouve le produit beaucoup trop dispendieux comparativement à un savon à main standard.

October 24, 2016

The refills are expensive the system stops wor king as soon as the bottle gets to a quarter of a bottle the dispenser plugs because soap dries up in the spout.the system itself is overpriced

September 29, 2016

I have used this when it first came out. Although I liked how it works, I just can't afford expensive handsoaps. It's very hygienic I know. I keep a pretty clean house anyway and disinfect my house as well. At one point I have refilled it with just regular cheap dollar store handsoap. the cap of the refill can't be opened so I used a syringe to fill it up with soap. pain in the ass! nut it worked.

September 25, 2016

Great great products put price is to expensive I think it should way cheaper it's only do up LOL many people have good things to say about nut for me my opinion is its average product but still works good .

September 01, 2016

These are very good idea, I like to see them in doctors and dentists offices. I like how it is hands free where there is always germs going around. i don't own one but I would but one

August 18, 2016

I love that this hand soap dispenser is touch less. Very hygenique. I love the different varieties and smells the soap comes in. Thr only thing i don't like is sometimes the replacement soaps are a little expensive. Other then that this product is amazing.

August 10, 2016

I love this so much that I got 2 of them. They retail for about $15 but I got both of mine free from a mail in rebate. The refills are a bit pricey at $5 and don't often go on sale but I don't mind too much. I have one in my guest bathroom and the other in my kitchen which is so useful!

August 08, 2016

I really liked the idea of this product, especially for the kitchen. However, my unit started to malfunction even after having changed the refill and batteries. It went off at random and left a mess. The refills also cost a bit more than normal hand soap. Would like it if it worked as it should.

June 20, 2016

Very easy to use and a great way to avoid the spread of germs! Perfect for business owners who allow use of their washrooms. Would definitely recommend, I love anything that stops the spread of germs!