Lysol Wipes in Spring Waterfall Scent
Good

Lysol Wipes in Spring Waterfall Scent Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

July 19, 2016

J'ai ces lingettes nettoyantes dans chaques pièces dd ma maison. C'est éfficace pour un nettoyage rapide et il nettoie très bien. Lysol est et sera toujours une de mes meilleurs marques de produit favorits.

July 11, 2016

Super handy! These wipes are great for sticky fingers on door jambs, doors, knobs, cabinets, etc, etc. The smell is not too strong and the antibacterial is almost essential with kids.

June 25, 2016

I finally caved and bought a six pack of these at Costco. I do find them a little expensive, but using them made me realize that they are worth the money. Last night I cleaned up a spill on the floor with a cloth and water...I thought it was clean but decided to use a wipe As a last sweep as we are having an ant problem in the building. I was shocked at how much more dirt the wipe removed after I had already thought the area was clean. ,and I love that they are antibacterial. They are de finely stronger than the cheaper brands, so just one will do the job. I enjoy the scent, not antiseptic like at all.

June 24, 2016

I'm not a huge fan of lemon scented cleaners..these Lysol wipes ate really good for their scent. Its not too perfumey and its very light in fragrance. I love it for its convenience. I have them upstairs, downstairs and in my car. Love it!!

May 19, 2016

these are a dream! i use them everywhere in my kitchen and bathroom. I dont even remember what it is like to clean the house without these wipes. I do not like the lavender scented ones, they seem to dry out my hands and cause a burning sensation.

April 27, 2016

I live all of the wipes in the different scents. I usually buy the value package that has the 3 different scents. They work really well and I buy them often. I use them often for multiple things around the house.

February 14, 2016

This one is my fave scent. I use it at home for countertops, the banister, and pretty much any flat surface. I also use it at the office and on my laptop. I also use it to clean garage sale items that I bring home. All around, these lysol wipes are convenient and a time saver.

January 22, 2016

These are great to disinfect and clean household surfaces and the smell is so much better than the original, I buy these once a month and they are well worth the price

November 05, 2015

Used a wipe to clean the table, did an excellent job! Didn't realize the table was that dirty, till I saw the wipe. Smells nice.

June 15, 2015

I like Lysol wipes they had nice scent pleasant one not too hard , specially use this for my bathroom and kitchen, It cleans out germs and makes place hygiene