M. Asam Vinolift MagicFinish

M. Asam Vinolift MagicFinish Reviews

Ranked #581 out of 595 in Foundation

April 30, 2012

I Received a sample in Glymm Box Subscription in March. The sample was a decent size, and allowed me about 7 days worth of foundation.
When I first got it, I took a look at it and thought it was going to be too dark for me, as I'm light skinned. A little does go a long way for me. I'm fair skinned skin, so I require to need to rub in a bit more.

But as the bottle says "Foundation to conceal uneven skin tone for a natural looking finish, It smooths away the appearance of wrinkles and enlarged pours and imperfections to reveal a sun kissed healthy skin tone. It's magical. "

My face was so silky to touch after wards. It didn't really hide wrinkles - but did soften "fine lines" and did fill in the larger pores.

I got my teenage daughter to try it, as she absolutely hates foundation. She says she feels like plastic. And she even loved the softness about it. So it got into her "good books"

I bought a full size product and now wear it daily. Retails at Glymm for $38 for 30 ml.

February 11, 2009

I'm so glad my Mother is addicted to HSN and gave me her samples of this. I bought some within the week! This is one of the best foundations I have ever used! There are no color options when you buy it, it just "magically" matches. You can vary the amount of coverage from light to medium, but I wouldn't recommend using too much of it and trying to get a heavy coverage. It diminishes fine lines just like advertised and I never had to use powder afterwards as it leaves a matte finish. It also may have brightened my complexion, but can't really vouch for that since I started using a new face cream at the same time. It is intended for use on "mature" skin, but I love it. It goes on SO smooth & silky, your face feels so soft to the touch. Feels almost like you used a primer, and could possibly be used as a primer if you want more coverage, but I never tried that. Definately worth the investment, since it will last quite a while. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a new foundation!!

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag