Mabel's Labels Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 6 in Personalized Labels

February 26, 2017

I've heard of Mabel's labels before but never thought it was a necessity. I changed my mind this year.

I used the ChickAdvisorPremium January discount code with my order. They have mutiple varieties and packs for school, daycare, sports, etc. The labels are a really high quality, dishwasher safe, don't peel easily at all, and they are very very pretty. They have a selection of colours and fonts to print your name in, as well as themes with a favourite animal or sport. The cost is a bit high, but if there are coupons or discounts available it comes to a reasonable price. And you don't need to get them too often.

December 29, 2016

The website has a wide range of creative labels. The quality is great. The labels stick well on kids lunch box items and stay on wash after wash in the dishwasher. I find the tags also stick well on clothes and are able to withstand the washer and dryer too! I buy them every year and would recommend them to moms!

September 28, 2016

These are the best when you want to organize any area in your house or even the kids stuff.I like that the are easy to use and come in habdy all around the house and office for keeping things together i love this product

September 27, 2016

can I just say how AMAZING these labels are. They literally don't come off in the wash, dishwasher or anything. My son has them on his coats, shoes, mitts and hats. We also have put them on his backpack, the ones with the key rings. I think these are great. He loves that it has his name on them and its easy to find so they aren't mistaken for someone else's.

September 07, 2016

I purchased the name pack of labels and the quality is fantastic, however the price is a bit outrageous. They do have the option of donating some proceeds to a school, but still pretty pricey.

August 24, 2016

Jai tester gratuitement les etiquettes mavels labels et jai adorerrrrr cest vraiment des belle etiquettes solide et a bon prix je ne suis vraiment pas decu et je vais propablement men racheter apres ceux la....il sont beau et resistant et le fait quil sois personnaliser au nom de ma poulette cest un gros plus!!

August 19, 2016

Mabel's labels offers a nice selection of designs to choose from. The labels are very durable and fun. My child outgrows the piece of clothing before the label wears out.

August 14, 2016

Mabel's Labels is much more than just for kids! I am a potter, a potter can have hundreds of tools that often get mixed up with others at sales, shows, demonstrations, seminars, you name it... So a Mabel's Label on every tool has not only made my life much easier but it has also saved me hundreds of dollars by not leaving anything behind. I am one very happy artist.

August 14, 2016

I purchased Mabel's Labels when my son entered Grade 3. Four years later the labels are still firmly in place for the items we still use (like his back pack--which I've washed a number of times). I'd highly recommend Mabel's Labels. I use them on clothing, water bottles, lunch bags, bus passes, and backpacks. Awesome!

July 12, 2016

Such a great idea especially if you have kids in daycare or from jk-grade 6. Articles of clothing and school supplies are less likely to get lost when they are labeled and Mabel's Labels look way better than permanent marker scribbles. I hope I get chosen for the upcoming campaign!