MAC Cosmetics 209 Eyeliner Brush
Amazing

MAC Cosmetics 209 Eyeliner Brush Reviews

Ranked #333 out of 390 in Makeup

An extra-fine tipped synthetic fibre brush that delivers a precise, firm, even stroke with which to line the eyes.Use with liquid or cream products.

August 15, 2010

Well i have to say, this was on the expensive side for me. Then again, it is M.A.C product and they run a little high, but, i purchased it anyway because i thought, hey, i might as well get a good quality eyeliner brush so i can keep it for a very long time! I've no regrets mind you, but its definitely not something special. Pretty much your basic brush. So far its lasted me about a year and its still in great condition, so there is definitely something to be said for that.

August 18, 2009

This brush for me is an average brush. I do use it often but it's replaceable. I use this mainly for eyeliner on my lower lash line. The reason that is brush is mediocre is that it's a bit thicker than i'd like for my eyeliner. It's also not as stiff so it doesn't do a super job at eyeliner. But it is perfect for me lower lash line. If you're a gal that likes a thicker eyeliner look, this brush is good for that.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted