MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Pink Freeze Frost

MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Pink Freeze Frost Reviews

Ranked #580 out of 1158 in Eye Shadow

May 30, 2015

I do free lance make up for weddings. I always use this colour to highlight the eye. Some girls think it's to much, but I tell them that for pictures and all day wear, it's great. They all end up agreeing with me.

May 13, 2015

I simply love the eyeshadow color! it brings a glow on my face and i wear it almost every day!

April 07, 2015

This is the BEST brush I have ever used I think every woman who uses Blush should try this brush you will never use another brush.

April 01, 2015

Cute color, stays on well throughout the day with no fade in color!

March 28, 2015

Love the fact that this stuff is so wonderful makes me enjoy putting my make up on. Its very smooth and has techs that help you in most places where this is sold. I also enjoy the fact that you can look up alll you need to know and what is in the product I feel this is a high quality make up and makes me feel better when wearing it

March 13, 2015

I always loved Mac eye shadows they always were real well n long lasting!!

February 25, 2015

this is one of my favorite products from mac. the color is light enough to wear everyday and lasts all day long

September 13, 2013

I am addicted to cosmetics...today was no exception. I stopped to grab eye lash glue and bam two great colours screamed "take me, take me".

Pink Freeze Frost is stunning. Don't be fooled by the strong colour on the shelf. It is just the right wash of colour when applied. It has a nice soft shimmer and wears for a long time!

Thumbs up MAC!