MAC Cosmetics Plush Glass Lipgloss Reviews

Ranked #478 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

Sheer lip color with a pearlized high shine gloss finish Gives a cool-warm, vanilla buzz effects Moisturizing, soothing & comfortable to wear Contains vitamin E for extra environmental protection Visibly plumps the lips for a lush, healthy look

December 18, 2015

I really like this alot,it stays on for a period of time,no need to do touch ups, a nice shine, without too much color, this is an amazing color

January 07, 2015

What do I not love about this product? It's my absolute favorite and must have at all times product! The smell and taste is like no other. The finnish is smooth and the shine cannot go unnoticed! Another great thing about all MAC products is the recycling program. If you bring in 6 empty products they will give you a free product. Product choice depends on location.

September 19, 2013

I really like these glosses from MAC, they are shiny and thick and make my lips feel nice. Also MAC has tons of shades and they always come out with new ones or repackage old shades.

I do wish the price was a little lower, as I lose lip products or use them up quick.

May 11, 2012

This is a really nice gloss. The colours are intense (I have a coral colour...perfect for the summer!). It's fairly thick so it lasts a long time.

November 10, 2010

I bought this lipgloss after having my makeup done at MAC and I loved the color.

But as I kept using it my lips broke out into a little bumpy rash. I finally figured out it was the PlushGlass that was doing it.

It took me around 2 weeks to clear up my yucky bumpy, flaky lips.

I was very disappointed with it, but MAC happily reimbursed me, hence I used not even 1/4 of the tube.

For any girl that has sensitive skin, or has had problems with makeup before (lips etc.) maybe the PlushGlass isn't for you.

May 25, 2010

I was not a big fan of my MAC plush gloss. I found it very gluey. It didnt make me feel sexy at all!!.

May 24, 2010

MAC has the best lilpglass, a lot of color and not too sticky! I definitely recommend!

September 04, 2006

Great new lipgloss line from MAC - Plush Glass; lasts longer than most lipglosses, a bit tingly, but works to make your lips look bigger!