MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Concealer Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 430 in Concealer

A lightweight fluid concealer that provides medium to full coverage with a comfortable, natural matte finish. Colour-true formula lasts up to 15 hours. Helps conceal and correct the look of under-eye circles, and discolorations. Comes in a clear glass vial with a matte black pump.

February 27, 2017

Love this concealer. I'm so pale that I joke I'm translucent at times. Getting the right color is hard to start with but they have them all! hiding dark circles before without makeup looking cakey was very difficult. This concealer works so very and you only need a small amount. It may be more expensive but in this case you get what you pay for and it last a long time. For other pale gals the color selection was so easy and painless I'd really recommend trying it out

January 12, 2017

This is the only concealer that goes on smoothly and stays on in one place! I have a green undertone under my eyes so it's difficult to cover completely. This is a little heavy, but it works great if you want 100% coverage.

October 24, 2016

I love the MAC cosmetic line ! I usually buy all my cosmetics from Sephora, so it's to bad that MAC isn't sold there.

Pros:
    - good coverage
    - pretty natural looking
    Cons:
    - can feel heavy on the skin

October 19, 2016

This product was pricey for my liking but it was average for MAC products. That being said I do like this product. It works really well for me and lasts throughout the entire day. I wear this concealer when I am going for a night out to a bar where I am dancing and sweating and the concealer still doesn't budge. It was worth the money I spent on it.

October 03, 2016

Super bon cache -cerne très couvrant. Beaucoup de choix de couleurs. La pompe sur le produit rend l'application rapide et très facile lorsqu'on veut se maquiller .

October 03, 2016

The colour I have at home is my summer colour. Now that it is fall, and I am now fairer than I was - I did not realize that until I had left the home. Regardless it is a light concealer and you have to be cautious when layering it, as if you do it incorrectly, it will look patchy and ...not pretty. I love MAC for it's range of colours. There is a colour or foundation for someone. A little does go a long way.

June 29, 2016

I've used tons of concealer a, so far this is my favourite. I use shade NC 20, it gives Full coverage and rarely creases underneath my eyes, it is as the name says, long wear concealer that lasts all day long without getting pale nor fading out.

June 01, 2016

This product is miraculous! I have deep set eyes as well as dark circles under my eyes and this product covers it all up. I couldn't believe the difference it made when the esthetician put it on my face the first time and now I wear it pretty much everyday. I can't remember what life was like before this wonderful stuff!

May 04, 2016

This is worth every cent that you pay for it! It works miracles! I'm a person who has blemishes and occasionally dark circles under my eyes, and after applying this you would swear I had perfect skin. A little goes a long way with this, I usually only have to pump once and then that gives me enough product to put under my eyes, and on any blemishes that I want to hide. It blends really well, and once foundation is added you can't tell that it's on your face. Expensive, but definitely worth it!

April 21, 2016

This is one of the BEST concealers on the market, and it always will be. It covers virtually ANYTHING - Blemishes, scars, dark spots, pigmentation - you name it! It isn't too thick, but it is definitely really cream and best to apply with a damp beauty blender to specific areas, like under the eye. Great product!