MAC Cosmetics Studio Finish Concealer Reviews

Ranked #155 out of 389 in Concealer

A lightweight, creamy, discreetly opaque concealer. Provides a smooth, long-wearing invisible coverage for all skin blemishes. Water-resistant, fragrance-free and non-acnegenic. This emollient-based, lightweight concealer is so concentrated that a tiny amount can provide opaque coverage of the skin's imperfections and discolourations. It effectively covers dark circles, blemishes, moles, tattoos and birthmarks. Enriched with antioxidants (derivatives of Vitamin A and Vitamin E), it also contains Silica to help adsorb the skin's oils. Concealer has an SPF of 35 and is available in a wide range of colours. It can be applied with a medium to firm fiber brush, a latex sponge, or the fingertips.

July 11, 2016

I have dark circles under my eyes and this is the only concealer I've ever found that covers well without being too thick. It blends in smooth and can be used for blemishes as well. It is worth every cent!

June 11, 2016

Did not like this concealer at all. For the price I thought it would be great but it cakes up and looks unnatural. It has full coverage so that's one good thing about it. The package is also very cheap looking. There are drugstore concealers that are lot better than this.

April 13, 2016

Great for full coverage! My favourite product from MAC, it is not too expensive and does not make my face look cakeey or like I'm wearing too much makeup, looks very natural while covering my imperfections!

March 16, 2016

I love this concealer. I've honestly been using it for 8 years and even though I've tried multiple other concealers I always always come back to this one. It doesn't crease. It has amazing staying powder. It stays put and it covers the difficult dark circles.

January 28, 2016

This stuff is awesome it covers bags and even acne so well over been using it for years I recommend it 100%

October 26, 2015

Great cover-up! I use it under my eyes and for any redness on my face. The MAC girls suggested blending the two colours as well. This works well.

September 24, 2015

Works really well and lasts for ages as you only use a bit at a time. Covers up my pigmentation patches on my face really well and contains spf.

August 20, 2015

Great product but not very wallet friendly .

August 20, 2015

LOVE this product. Was able to match it to my skin perfectly so my little imperfections disappear! Feels like butter. Has built in SPF protection so my dark spots don't get any darker. Works great with any foundation which isn't true of many concealers.

August 20, 2015

This is a great concealer, its able to hide my dark spots under the eyes,i also love the fact that it has SPF.Its easy to apply,the only thing i ddnt like about it is that it doesnt last the whole day on my face.