MAC Cosmetics Tinted Lipglass

MAC Cosmetics Tinted Lipglass Reviews

Ranked #569 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

January 20, 2016

you can wear it even without lipstick! perfect color specially when you scrub your lips.. so inlove with every color.. best lip gloss ive ever used.. MAC rocks!

May 05, 2015

I love and wear all the time #MAC #Cosmetics "Tinted Lip Glass" it is so easy to apply and makes whatever shade of lipstick I am wearing have a beautiful finished look. The #shine is just #incredible and it also helps my lipstick stay on longer. Really must have to add to your cosmetic bag.

May 05, 2015

For a lip gloss this is pretty pricey, but it is worth it to keep as a staple in your makeup kit. I don't wear makeup often since I left corporate Canada, but when I do have to dress up I love how light this feels on my lips and how long it lasts. I like the nude shades best as they are great on their own, or can be layered in the center of the lip over a stain to simulate plumping.

July 25, 2009

A not so exciting exchange in dollars. Keep your money and invest in some cheap but effective NYC Kiss Gloss.

August 22, 2008

I love M.A.C's tinted lipglass - it's the only product I use on my lips aside from lipbalm when I have dry lips. The colour selection is great and I don't find that it's a terribly, sticky, oozy, oil slick mess like other glosses. The only thing I find with this and most other glosses is that it sometimes leaves a bit of milky-white business on the inside of my lips if I'm not drinking, talking or licking my lips very often - but I think this happens with all glosses. It's not something that should prevent you from using it.