MAC Pro Longwear Foundation SPF 10
Good

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation SPF 10 Reviews

Ranked #445 out of 595 in Foundation

November 25, 2015

Great foundation with medium to full coverage, it stays on perfectly and for long I absolutley love this foundation. Definitely will be repurchasing and reccomending to friends!

January 08, 2012

This foundation is AMAZING! I wouldnt want more to a foundation. Its does what it says, in being called prolongwear. Where I go to college, and then go the gym, I dont really want to reapply a foundation, and that is the problem I had in trying other high end brands like bobbi brown, dior, chanel, and ysl.
This foundation I put on at 7.30am before I go to school, then I go gym in the evening at about 5ish, and after I come out the gym its still on, infact on me it looks better, as I have dry skin, and so it adds bit of moisture! In fact when im at home after that, I wont even bother taking it of untill 10pm and still looks good,, but obviously not perfect at this point. So basically it does what it says, by lasting 15 hours (I think thats what they say), and you can make it last longer then 15 hours by just powdering your face with translucent powder.
I use a MAC 187 brush with this. When I wear this I wear the MAC sheer loose powder with it (which I apply one more time in the evening to touch up), and also the prolongwear concealer. Underneath, I chose not to wear primer (which i used to wear), instead i wear no7 instant radiance beauty balm, and a really good moisturiser, as I have dry skin. One problem with this is that you really need to moisturize a lot if you have dry skin. But wearing it with my no7 balm worked alot better for me.
A Con for this is that it is quite hard to work with and blend then other foundations, plus you have to work really quick. But this is probably due to the fact that its prolongwear, so it gets stuck to you quite quick. (When I put it on my hand to dab my foundation brush into, i would need to take it of with a makup wipe, as water will not take it of- so thats a good thing, showing that water will not damage your makeup). And that is true since once i had my hair colored at a hairdresser, and water was at one point going down my forehead, but I still had my makeup on till the end of the day and It still looked good.
Another thing is dont rely on the stupid mac makeup people, 1 lady recommended me a NC 45, then another lady came and said thats abit dark, and put NC 42. I purchased the NC42, only to realise that was dark to, so I have NC40 now, which is perfect. But that is 2 shades difference from what the 1st lady put on me! So
The coverage I would say is Medium, and would not look good if you try to build it to up to heavy. The packaging and pump is good. And price I gave 5 stars, as although it may be expensive, its worth it. Plus it is still cheaper then foundations like Bobbi Brown, and Dior, etc. I am on my third bottle, and I will be re purchasing this again.