Macarons
Good

Macarons Reviews

Ranked #471 out of 579 in Miscellaneous

October 21, 2015

I tried Macarons once before by a girl who made them in my baking class and they were terrible. I am not sure if she made them wrong but I did not like them at all and since then I have never wanted to try them again. I like meringues better.

November 28, 2014

I love this french dessert it's absolutely yummie!

November 28, 2014

I was a little apprehensive to try these at first because of all the funny colours and flavor combinations out there. But once I actually did try them, I fell in love! I like the texture of the crunchy outside and soft insides. I haven't had a bad flavor yet, even the funny coloured ones always taste great!

November 25, 2014

These tasteful dessert is an absolute treat! I am in love with all types of macaron, not only because they taste glorious but as well as for looking so chic and fancy! I can't wait to finally get one from Laduree but the price is so hefty! I had macaron's plenty of times from local stores and I swear I love each and every flavor I have tried.