Mackage Fall/Winter Coats

Mackage Fall/Winter Coats Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 24 in Coats

Get luxury outerwear from Mackage! These fall and winter coats are slimming and sexy for a signature, chick look. Get a sleek coat for Fall or Winter, and never look bulky!
see their website: www.mackage.com

February 03, 2007

I invested int a Mackage last year, and I still think it's the best and smartest clothing purchase I have ever made. It fits like a glove, has a brilliant fashion-forward cut, and is the warmest coat that I have ever owned. Also, in an ego-stoking manner, I felt like my fashion-choice was completely justified when 24's Audrey Raines wore a white version of my coat in a number of episodes last season. I realize this makes me a dork. But a toasty warm, hot looking dork, at that.

January 26, 2007

I agree with Ceeska Mackage is very cool. I first heard about them at Toronto Fashion Week a couple of years ago and loved their style. Very feminine yet hip. The only line I prefer at least for Winter coats is Rudsak, which I'm absolutely in love with.

January 26, 2007

A CDN label that oozes style. An edgy, yet classy alternative to the boing winter coat.
    The superior tayloring make this worth every penny. It fits beautifully.

Check out their website.