Mackage Fall/Winter Coats

Mackage Fall/Winter Coats Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 23 in Coats

Get luxury outerwear from Mackage! These fall and winter coats are slimming and sexy for a signature, chick look. Get a sleek coat for Fall or Winter, and never look bulky!
see their website: www.mackage.com

February 03, 2007

I invested int a Mackage last year, and I still think it's the best and smartest clothing purchase I have ever made. It fits like a glove, has a brilliant fashion-forward cut, and is the warmest coat that I have ever owned. Also, in an ego-stoking manner, I felt like my fashion-choice was completely justified when 24's Audrey Raines wore a white version of my coat in a number of episodes last season. I realize this makes me a dork. But a toasty warm, hot looking dork, at that.

January 26, 2007

I agree with Ceeska Mackage is very cool. I first heard about them at Toronto Fashion Week a couple of years ago and loved their style. Very feminine yet hip. The only line I prefer at least for Winter coats is Rudsak, which I'm absolutely in love with.

January 26, 2007

A CDN label that oozes style. An edgy, yet classy alternative to the boing winter coat.
    The superior tayloring make this worth every penny. It fits beautifully.

Check out their website.

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Mentos Candy

Movies/TV Series

Myang91 added a new review for
    Fresh Rose Face Mask

creating a website

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Memberships to Redeem?

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

Cowboys added a new review for
    Frank's Red Hot Sauce