Manic Panic Hair Dye Reviews

Ranked #110 out of 2203 in Hair Care

Manic Panic Hair Dye is known for their cream base that adds a beneficial conditioner to your hair. Best results are apparent when hair is pre-lightened. For intense results, hair should be porour, bleached, or tinted.
This Hair Dye is made with natural ingredients, with no animal by-products and tested on celebrities.
Visit their website for more info! www.manicpanic.com

December 21, 2016

Manic Panic is hit or miss, really depends on the colour you buy and what colour your hair is to begin with. If you have very light hair, these will work WAY better. You can also mix them with white conditioner to make them pastel. Manic Panic is good but it washes out really fast, so limit your hair washing and use luke warm water.

December 05, 2016

i use manic panic all the time when i put colour in my hair, i love how long it lasts and how well the colour holds so well, even when my hair wasn't bleached

December 03, 2016

Even though I am an MUA, I also enjoy playing with hair colors, especially bright colors right off the rainbow! Manic panic is really easy to work with even though I have no formal training in hair coloring. The directions are right on the jar so you NEVER loose them, and it lasts FOREVER. (My favorite look is an ash blonde with ULTRA VIOLET MANIC PANIC shadowed roots)

November 26, 2016

We tried this a while back when it first came out. It was very time consuming and the colour didn't stay in after the first wash. We followed the directions but maybe it didn't work on our hair colour. Someone suggested we leave it in all night and add heat for better results.

June 28, 2016

Manic panic is one of my favorite temporary hair dye brands , while you are getting the color you want , it is also conditioning your hair . I found that my hair was always soft and felt more healthier (if that makes any sense ) after using it

June 24, 2016

So I liked that this brand is cruelty free and vegan. I liked that this product makes your hair really nice and smooth but my main complaint is that some colors fade away easily and in Canada we don't have all the colors and it is a bit pricey when ordering online and sometimes in person as well. Also if you are not careful it stains badly even if you tried your hardest not to stain. Tip always were gloves and have a hair cape you'll need one and washing in cold water works fine to lock in color and sulfate shampoos are good as well. I am pretty new to Manic Panic so I am still testing out the product. I have three colors. Maybe in time I'll be better at applying and such for now I would say this product is a bit higher than average.

May 11, 2016

Je suis une grande fan des cheveux de couleurs, je les ai toutes essayé! J'ai toujours utiliser Manic Panic pour plusieurs raisons. Premièrement, il a toujours très bien tenu et je n'ai eu qu'à appliquer du bleach une seule fois au début. La couleur sort toujours belle et bien pigmentée. Deuxièmement, c'est semi permanent donc pour ceux qui adorent changer de couleur au 3 mois comme moi, c'est parfait. Après plusieurs lavages, la couleurs devient moins intense, donc tu choisis de la refaire ou d'en faire une nouvelle. Troisièmement, dans la dernière années j'ai été très intense avec mes cheveux et malgré toutes les colorations, ils sont rester beaux et en santé. Donc ce n'est pas un produit trop agressif pour le cheveux (prendre en considération que plus le cheveux est mince, plus il est fragile!!). Pour finir, mon point préféré, aucun test sur les animaux!! ❤

March 11, 2016

I tried this and ended up using the entire package of product and didn't get very good results at all. I would not buy this again. Price was ok but effectiveness was poor.

March 10, 2016

My daughter and I have been using Manic Panic "Vampire Red" Amplified hair color and it has been amazing! The color goes on perfectly without needing to mix anything with it and the color lasts for up to at least 2-3 weeks before you need to touch it up. I usually will use a box of Vidal Sassoon Pro Red hair color first and add enough Manic Panic to it to cover my whole head, let sit for 1 hour, rinse and condition. This is a great way to get deep red hair without needing to bleach your hair first.

February 16, 2016

I've used several colours/types of Manic Panic, and for a while I was using it regularly atop a box dye for a deep vibrant red, but it is too expensive, and colour availability here is slim.
    I've since switched back to Jerome Russell's Punky Colours.