Manic Panic Hair Dye Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 2311 in Hair Care

Manic Panic Hair Dye is known for their cream base that adds a beneficial conditioner to your hair. Best results are apparent when hair is pre-lightened. For intense results, hair should be porour, bleached, or tinted.
This Hair Dye is made with natural ingredients, with no animal by-products and tested on celebrities.
Visit their website for more info! www.manicpanic.com

February 24, 2017

Love how the colours turn out when I use this brand! Since it's semi permanent, it does wash out quite easily (within a week - a week and a half) because I wash my hair almost everyday. I purchase these from my local shoppers drug mart for approx $10 and one bottle lasts me for about 1-2 applications for the bottom half of my hair.

February 19, 2017

loved the colour! very versatile and a good deal in terms of pricing. i wish it lasted longer though. i mixed it with white conditioner to make it a nice baby pink :)

February 02, 2017

i absolutely love the Manic Panic hair dye collections. their colours are so bright and vivid !! they really can match basically any mood you're feeling and they have so many different coloured dyes and hair gels to pick from. you can mix many different combinations for your own unique hair colour, and their new pastel dye gives you the option to change a real bright colour into a more toned down colour. it allows you to express yourself more. also its vegan and never tested on animals !! i would give it a 10/10 !!

December 21, 2016

Manic Panic is hit or miss, really depends on the colour you buy and what colour your hair is to begin with. If you have very light hair, these will work WAY better. You can also mix them with white conditioner to make them pastel. Manic Panic is good but it washes out really fast, so limit your hair washing and use luke warm water.

December 05, 2016

i use manic panic all the time when i put colour in my hair, i love how long it lasts and how well the colour holds so well, even when my hair wasn't bleached

December 03, 2016

Even though I am an MUA, I also enjoy playing with hair colors, especially bright colors right off the rainbow! Manic panic is really easy to work with even though I have no formal training in hair coloring. The directions are right on the jar so you NEVER loose them, and it lasts FOREVER. (My favorite look is an ash blonde with ULTRA VIOLET MANIC PANIC shadowed roots)

November 26, 2016

We tried this a while back when it first came out. It was very time consuming and the colour didn't stay in after the first wash. We followed the directions but maybe it didn't work on our hair colour. Someone suggested we leave it in all night and add heat for better results.

June 28, 2016

Manic panic is one of my favorite temporary hair dye brands , while you are getting the color you want , it is also conditioning your hair . I found that my hair was always soft and felt more healthier (if that makes any sense ) after using it

June 24, 2016

So I liked that this brand is cruelty free and vegan. I liked that this product makes your hair really nice and smooth but my main complaint is that some colors fade away easily and in Canada we don't have all the colors and it is a bit pricey when ordering online and sometimes in person as well. Also if you are not careful it stains badly even if you tried your hardest not to stain. Tip always were gloves and have a hair cape you'll need one and washing in cold water works fine to lock in color and sulfate shampoos are good as well. I am pretty new to Manic Panic so I am still testing out the product. I have three colors. Maybe in time I'll be better at applying and such for now I would say this product is a bit higher than average.

May 11, 2016

Je suis une grande fan des cheveux de couleurs, je les ai toutes essayé! J'ai toujours utiliser Manic Panic pour plusieurs raisons. Premièrement, il a toujours très bien tenu et je n'ai eu qu'à appliquer du bleach une seule fois au début. La couleur sort toujours belle et bien pigmentée. Deuxièmement, c'est semi permanent donc pour ceux qui adorent changer de couleur au 3 mois comme moi, c'est parfait. Après plusieurs lavages, la couleurs devient moins intense, donc tu choisis de la refaire ou d'en faire une nouvelle. Troisièmement, dans la dernière années j'ai été très intense avec mes cheveux et malgré toutes les colorations, ils sont rester beaux et en santé. Donc ce n'est pas un produit trop agressif pour le cheveux (prendre en considération que plus le cheveux est mince, plus il est fragile!!). Pour finir, mon point préféré, aucun test sur les animaux!! ❤