Manly 120 Professional Eyeshadow Palette #1
Amazing

Manly 120 Professional Eyeshadow Palette #1 Reviews

Ranked #1038 out of 1202 in Eye Shadow

January 23, 2011

I know the Coastal Scents palette is popular right now but this Manly palette is giving CS a run for their money! First of all, this product is sold exclusively through eBay but ranges from $20 to $50, depending on shipping, blah, blah, blah. I've played around with this palette for about a week now and still love all the colors, and I know some people found this as a con but I personally enjoy that some of the shadows are matte, while others have more of a shimmer. All in all, I would say for the $20 you are going to pay for the palette, this is one great deal!

April 12, 2010

Price: $27 (bought from ebay)

Pros: a lot of colours to choose from, some are quite pigmented

Cons: some unpigmented, chalky

My Opinion:
    It is a very interesting palette that consists of 120 colours. Some colours were repeated; some don't come out as well as it is expected; it has a very strong funny cosmetics smell to it. Some colours stains a little. I've heard from someone that it is made at the same factory as the Coastal Scent 84 shadow palettes, I'm not sure if it is true or not, however, 120 colours! You can play with it all day long!