Maple Leaf Protinis Snack Spicy Thai Chicken Skewers Reviews

Ranked #378 out of 481 in Miscellaneous

April 24, 2015

Cheao in taste, expensive to buy. Portions are small & very high in sodium. Not really a healthy choice.

1.5/5

April 24, 2015

I hated these. The worst chicken I have ever put in my mouth. I will steer clear of these forever.

April 24, 2015

I received a couple of coupons to try #Maple #Leaf #Protinis #Snack totally free and "Spicy Thai Chicken Skewers" is one of the ones I tried. I was so surprised how filling these really are and they taste really good. Great for a high #protein snack or also makes a great lunch for work. My family tried them also and it was a thumbs up. I have bought them quite a few times since. Great for a #healthy & #busy life style.

April 24, 2015

#GOTITFREE — I got to try this snack for free. I was pleasantly surprised by the taste of these delicious skewers. The product is sold in two packs. You have three fully cooked chicken skewers with a sweet and spicy Thai sauce. The convenient tray holds the chicken on one side and the sauce on the other. The chicken was fully cooked with no fat at all. I ate the skewers for lunch with a healthy salad and I felt full. There is even a promotion that if you purchase three of these packs you can obtain "2 Free Movie Rentals" from Cineplex Stores (a $10.00 value). I would definitely purchase again.