• Marc Anthony Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Deep Nourishing Body Lotion
  • Marc Anthony Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Deep Nourishing Body Lotion

Marc Anthony Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Deep Nourishing Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #344 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

November 01, 2016

It's a nice lotion. Great coconut scent and initially it's quite moisturizing, but I find it dries my skin out after a while. Coconut oil has a tendency to be drying so I chalk it up to that. It makes my skin very soft though!

April 25, 2016

Using this product every day after each shower has helped me stay moisturized and maintain healthy skin. This product is not expensive but works just as it should. It smells amazing and is not a sticky lotion. I would recommend this to everyone.

March 09, 2016

I was looking for a good cream to keep on my desk at work that smelled nice (check!) but not overpowering (check!) and would keep my extremely dry hands moisturized (check!)

I actually really enjoy the coconut smell, it's there but almost subtle. Very much like the Body Shop version but a third of the price.

So far it does seem to be keeping my hands from drying out too much, yes it does get a little greasy, but if you can figure out how to get it just on the top of your hands it would be brilliant!

January 31, 2016

It smells amazing, very light scent that reminds me of summer. It is very hydrating, however it can be a bit greasy if you use too much

May 01, 2015

The smell of this is Ah-MAZING. So nice and coconuty so it feels like you're in the tropics. Coconut oil + Shea butter is super hydratingggg. However, I wish the hydrating factor lasted a little longer.

January 04, 2015

I bought this at Walmart for only 6.96 for 500 ml, which is a good price. I love the smell. The lotion works fine and absorbs well in the skin. If you over apply your skin may end up a bit greasy so make sure you just put the right amount.

What do you think, have you tried it?