Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Volumizing Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 131 in Hairspray

August 12, 2016

I only use hair spray to hold back my loose hair when it's put up in a pony tail. So I can't comment on the volumizing aspect. But this does a nice job at keeping my straggling hairs in place. It's not heavy nor make my hair crunchy.

March 02, 2016

I got this as a gift for Christmas and I was unsure at first for using it
once I did I loved the smell of it, and for me I found it worked good, kept my hair in place better then other products I've used in the past

February 08, 2016

Marc Anthony oil of Morocco Argan Oil hair spray is a great product. It produces great volume and staying power for your hair. Once applied there are no worries about fussing with hair, everything stays in place. I also, love the fact it is sulfate free.

January 21, 2016

I received this as a sample and it worked very well. It wasn't sticky at all and it left my hair with a nice shine and it also has a good hold and nice scent.

January 05, 2016

This hair spray was too bad. It held my hair up for the night and didn't leave it feeling too crunchy.

October 20, 2015

Its great for a medium to light hold in my opinion. Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Volumizing Hairspray is all around a good hairspray for natural volume. It doesn't hold heavy back combing, but I personally don't look for a heavy hairspray. This is perfect for me because I like that light natural hold.

October 20, 2015

Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Volumizing Hairspray;

just doesn't compare to the original "moroccan oil" hair line products......
comparable but not quite...

September 01, 2015

works great and smells amazing for a hairspray, I use it regularly and love it

August 24, 2015

I love this hairspray! It smells great and works wonders on giving my fine, thin hair volume and hold. It lifts hair and holds it in place without leaving it crunchy. This is my new favourite hairspray!

July 09, 2015

The smell of this is amazing! It's quite good at calming down my fly aways.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier