Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Perfume Reviews

Ranked #526 out of 1215 in Perfume

Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance, Daisy Eau So Fresh was launched in 2011.

June 29, 2016

Il sent merveilleusement bon!!! Dès la première fois que je l'ai senti j'ai adoré et mon copain l'adore aussi. C'est mon parfum préféré pour l'été, il sent frais et fleuri. En plus, la bouteille est trop cute !

June 12, 2016

Une senteur qui va à merveille à plusieurs personnes. Une odeur très fraîche et florale qui rappelle l'arrivée du printemps. Le seul bémol est qu'il est plutôt dispendieux, mais vu la beauté de la bouteille, on ne peut y résister.

January 04, 2016

I love the scent of this perfume. It is subtle yet sophisticated. This floral, feminine scent that has become my signature smell. I get a lot of complicated whenever I wear it.
However, it doesn't last very long. It only takes about 3-4 hours for scent to fade entirely.

January 01, 2016

I love the smell of this perfume and I find it lasts all day.

January 01, 2016

My favourite marc jacobs perfume! I've tried multiple marc jacobs perfumes but I always gravitate towards this one. I love the floral scent and it's great that one spray can last the whole day!

November 18, 2015

I got a sample. Doesn't last long. It's light scented, not over powering. Very girly girly.

November 15, 2014

My friend has the scent and I loveeeee the smell! So pretty and refreshing, I need to add this to my collect ASAP.

November 15, 2014

Probably my new favourite fragrance. It has a light, but modest scent to it, which is really refreshing.

June 11, 2014

I have the rollerball of this scent, and it's AMAZING. It smells fresh and sweet, but not overpowering. Perfect for spring and summer, and it reminds me of bright, sunny days. However, it does not stay on very long. I'd say it lasts on my wrists and neck for about 2 or 2.5 hours before fading away. It's especially great for teens and young adults, but I wouldn't recommend it as much for middle-aged or older women as it is more of a youthful, playful perfume. Definitely recommend, and it's great as a gift (especially the rollerball size).

April 06, 2014

I agree with the other reviewers that Daisy Eau So Fresh is a lighter, spring/summer verision of Daisy. It is a youthful fruity fragrance. Great to wear during the day and weekend. I love the scent but I find it doesn't last the whole day. I also like the bottle design.