Marc Jacobs Oh, Lola! Perfume Reviews

Ranked #825 out of 1215 in Perfume

Marc Jacobs Oh, Lola! is flirtatious, charming, and sparkling with lighthearted personality, this fragrance leaves you flirting with your senses!

July 07, 2016

I love this perfume. It has a very light floral scent that's not too overpowering. I think it's a nice perfume for someone who wants to hold on to their perfume scents of their teen days but not smell like a teenager. Does that make sense? haha. It's a "young" smell for adults.

May 02, 2015

This is ok. It's nice while I have it, but wouldn't purchase again. It doesn't have a wow factor for me. Kind of genetic like others have commented on.

May 02, 2015

a little pricey for a generic typical smelling perfume but it is pretty.

December 04, 2014

It's a light, soft, sweet scent with a sexy edge. It's not what I would have picked for myself but I received it as a gift and loved it. I have it in a roll-on bottle which I love to keep in my purse to touch up during the day. I don't think I'd rate it as long lasting...but flirty, soft and sexy. I recently took it on holiday with me (perfect way to carry fragrance) and it reminds me of exotic places now. I would absolutely buy it again!

June 30, 2013

Love this perfume and it's gorgeous bottle! Definitely a collector's piece that looks great on a dresser or vanity. The scent itself is very unique, light, and playful but like most of the Marc Jacobs perfumes, I find that it lacks staying power. The scent fades quickly and I find that I have to reapply within an hour or two to refresh the scent. Overall though, it smells great and I would even buy it for the bottle alone.

May 16, 2012

I love this perfume! The scent is very feminine and soft, without being too overbearing. It smells floral but not sickly sweet, which is perfect for summer. The bottle is beautiful and it adds a pop of colour to my bathroom counter. Of course, all fragrances smell different on everyone,but I always get compliments whenever I wear Oh, Lola!

August 30, 2011

Marc Jacobs “Oh, Lola!” is the revamp and youthful version of the previous Lola fragrance. “Oh, Lola!” is a playful scent that appeals to both a young and mature crowd who enjoy a mixture of fruity and floral in their fragrance.

Marc Jacob explains, “We recolored the bottle and changed the juice, this Lola is more of a Lolita than a Lola, but we weren’t going to call the fragrance Lolita. Lola is more seductive; Oh, Lola is sensual, but she’s sweeter.”

Regardless of time, I’ve always enjoyed a more youthful fragrance, which is what “Oh, Lola!” embodies. The original Lola had a more serious and sophisticated undertone, but the playful, innocent, sweet and cheerful scent of “Oh, Lola” is what appeals to me the most. It reminds me of a sweet body spray I used to pop in my gym bag in grade nine. It brings back memories of growing up and discovering myself in high school, meeting my first love and having my first kiss!

My thoughts on “Oh, Lola…”
The charming part of the Lola fragrances is the gorgeous bottles which have an exquisite, multi-layered cap featuring a bursting bouquet. “Oh, Lola!” features a bouquet of glossy, transparent petals in pink and cherry red. The packaging is a chrome pink color that brings out the girly-girl in all of us!

Oh, Lola is a flirty little number with a fruity, juicer layer that the original Lola doesn’t quite have. She’s effervescent straight through even during her dry down and has a peony note during dry down that’s soft, delicate, and oh so feminine.

Floral notes include peony with a velvety vanilla back note and luscious fruit notes that include wild strawberry, raspberry, pear, peony, sandalwood and vanilla. She starts out very fruity and sweet but her dry down is softer vanilla with playful peony.

Anytime a fragrance is revamped I’m always worried it’ll smell TOO much like the original- but rest assured that “Oh, Lola!” is an entirely different fragrance that smells nothing like her predecessor, she’s brand new and makes a name for herself all on her own.

Oh, Lola has a sparkling personality that’s sure to win you over. Oh, Lola didn’t disappoint and is the perfect fragrance for both daytime and evening wear.