Marcelle CC Cream Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 61 in CC Creams

January 07, 2017

Cette crème est légère et uniformise le teint. De plus elle contient un FPS 35. J'aime sa texture non-grasse.Peut être utilisée seule ou sous le fond de teint.

November 25, 2016

Love this product especially with SPF 35, nice texture, goes on well , the colour light to medium is perfect for my complexion, excellent price also..

October 24, 2016

Stays on all day while keeping my skin tone even. I have sensitive and combination skin so it was nice to find an affordable product that worked and is Canadian.

October 20, 2016

I love the way this cream feels and have great coverage. I tend to stock up when it comes in the value packaging available during the Christmas season

June 30, 2016

I hated this product. It may have just not worked for my skin (normal skin type) it was greasy, heavy, it slid everywhere. It was so shiny on my face! Will never buy this again.

June 27, 2016

J'adore cette crème. C'est devenue un must pour moi. J'ai aussi essayé la dd mais il n'offrait pas un aussi beau fini sur ma peau. Leger a porter. Belle texture. Prix accessible.

June 27, 2016

I just bought this cc cream two weeks ago, and i dont know what i would do without it. I love it! Its soft and creamy, not to "heavy"! It also have an fps 15 wich is good!

February 17, 2016

I like CC cream. It offers a more sheer coverage as a foundation , but did a good job . The application is simple . It does not mark.

I love marcelle the brand because it is always promises a high quality product .

I do not really like the smell.

February 16, 2016

I love this CC cream! I had always used liquid foundation, but I really don't need that much coverage, so I tried this product. The coverage is amazing, and it's very light when applying. It doesn't feel like you have makeup caked on your face, and actually it feels like you aren't wearing makeup at all. This CC cream really moisturizes my face as well. I will be buying this from now over the liquid foundation. If you only need light coverage then you should definitely give this a try.

January 12, 2016

I love, love Marcelle CC cream for light coverage/summer wear. While it won't cover dark circles or zits, it's great for a light, dewy and radiant look. I have very pale skin and the Fair shade blends in well. My mother, who is in her fifties, uses the Light/Medium shade and it looks wonderful on her! I definitely recommend this to everyone of all ages who wants a light coverage tinted moisturizer.