Mario Badescu Rolling Cream Peel With AHA
Amazing

Mario Badescu Rolling Cream Peel With AHA Reviews

1 review
Ranked #845 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

A non-granular exfoliating cream containing natural AHA's such as Peach Extract and Lactic Acid help to roll away dull skin, creating a radiantly smooth surface. Enriched with Shea Butter and Vitamin E to soften and condition the skin. How to Use: After cleansing face pat skin dry. When skin is free of any traces of moisture squeeze out a pea-size amount of the peel and thinly apply to your face avoiding eye area. Wait 60 seconds and gently rub the skin until the peel flakes off. Remove any traces of the peel with toner and follow with moisturizer or night cream. (2.5oz)

May 18, 2010

This is one of the best exfoliating creams that I have found for me. My skin can get very dry and flaky, with this peel all the dry skin flakes come right off leaving my skin smooth and very clean feeling. It also moisturizes your skin as it works. You just apply to your clean dry face and rub it in until it peels away. I like to wipe my face with a wash cloth with warm water afterwards just to make sure I have all the cream off, but it works wonders for me.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS