mark. Self Sanctuary Lemon Sugar Body Butter

mark. Self Sanctuary Lemon Sugar Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #989 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Whipped Up Body Butter - Lemon Sugar Fragrance 6.75 fl.

May 25, 2011

The lemon sugar scent is so, so yummy. The lotion is moisterizing and nice, but the scent doesn't last super long. If paired with the body spray, the scent will linger longer. For the price though, it's worth it and you can just reapply!

January 26, 2010

Love this product - mostly for the scent! I also use the lotion and spray in this line. The scent isnt strong - wont last the day like a cologne/perfume, but is a delight to use after a long soak in the tub on a dreary winters day. Almost good enough to eat.

June 19, 2009

This rich body butter is absolutely a miracle-worker! I loved the delicious lemon tart smell and found it moisturized my skin instantly. It's not sticky or oily at all. It's also well worth the price and I bought the shower wash and fragrance mist to go with it. =)

April 22, 2009

I have to agree...I love the lemon sugar scent..it's nice and light and most importantly does the job. I like trying out all kinds of body lotions and this one passes the test. Definitely not oily or greasy and I find the scent lingers for a long time. My only gripe...I just got a bit sick of the scent when I got down to the end...

April 22, 2009

I really enjoy the mark. product line; all the different and new scents they have. Lemon sugar is simple and light, so it wont overpower you. Silky smooth results. The roll-on perfume adds a pick-me-up throughout the day too.