Mars Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 767 in Chocolate

February 08, 2017

Mars will always and forever be my "go-to" chocolate bar. When I purchase one, 9/10 times I buy the king size because I know the regular size will just simply not be enough. The taste is amazing and they are even better a little bit cold! They are more then worth the money as well.

February 08, 2017

My mouth is watering just thinking about having a Mars bar - the chewy nougat, delicious caramel all wrapped in chocolate is so delicious and makes it one of my favourite things to indulge in. Try it frozen for a different experience - or deep fried in batter...Mmm...

January 09, 2017

It's light and airy. Very sweet with caramel and nougat inside. Love the chocolate coating. It will satisfy your sweet tooth. Always a favourite with me.

October 31, 2016

I've always been a fan of the Mars bar. It's a perfect blend of chocolate, nougat and caramel. The chocolate is smooth, the nougat is fluffy and there is just enough gooey caramel. The bar is pretty sweet, I find the mini bars available around Halloween the perfect size to satisfy my sweet tooth.

October 31, 2016

J'étais tellement déçu lorsque la recette original a été changé. Par le passé, la barre Mars était faite avec des arachides. C'était un délice. Maintenant, la recette contient du nougat à la place. Peu après le changement de la recette j'avais espoir de retrouver une barre Mars avec arachides, mais j'ai perdu espoir depuis un bout. C'était meilleurs avant le changement de recette.

September 28, 2016

Really love Mars bars. The caramel, nougat, and chocolate make a really nice soft and chewy texture. These bars are sweet and delicious. Love when the mini version comes out at Halloween.

June 11, 2016

I love my Mars bars, one could say I am addicted to them! They have the best milk chocolate taste combined with the fluffy nougat and a touch of caramel it's an absolutely perfect combination! The bar is sweet enough to satisfy my sugar craving but not to overly sweet. I also bake with them I love the Mars bar squares made with Rice Krispies!

June 02, 2016

i love this bar because it is very similar to the idea of an oh henry or a snickers but with no peanuts. Just nougat, caramel, and chocolate. Can find these for very cheap and they also have a double bar which is two mars bars in one package.

May 12, 2016

Love love this chocolate bar, every since i was a little girl i always enjoyed this chocolate bar, and i find its always my go to bar when im having a bad day. taste and price are awesome

March 15, 2016

Mars Chocolate Bar is an OK candy bar but I rarely eat it as I typically choose other snack options. The chocolate coating is good and the inside chewy filling is tasty enough. It is also filling. But I think there are healthier snack options and even better tasting chocolates.