Mary Kay At Play Jelly Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #262 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

February 11, 2016

These lip glosses are very long wearing and have no scent to them. I like them for everyday wear when I am running errands or going to class or even the gym.

January 08, 2016

For any woman that's on the go and likes that glassy look on her lips. Love the feel and the way it makes your lips pucker

December 15, 2015

I normally get cracked lips all the time during the cold fall and winter months. This lip gloss has solved all of that! It's not sticky like other lip glosses I have tried and lasts a long time.

August 13, 2015

I have fallen in love with this product in several of the colours and shades. I love crushed plum (discontinued but such an amazing colour on ALL skin tones) and I love teddy bare (current) with lipsticks and with only a hint of lip liner for a really nice neutral look. Love my MK products!

June 08, 2015

I have the violet vixen shade. I love the color. It goes on great ,was unsure about being jelly but I really like how it applies much better than a lip stuck to be honest. Very wearable and leaves a hint of the color all day .

March 11, 2014

All I have to say about this product is: FUN. Okay - maybe a bit more than that ...

But really, Mary Kay seems to really be stepping up their game and move from their old "aged" look. At 23, I feel like this product is very much age appropriate and has a line of fabulous colours (perfect for summer) that will make your lips pop!

I'm usually a bit indifferent when it comes to lip glosses because of their sticky nature but I found this one to be nice in particular because it holds it's shine and colour throughout the day but it is also easy to wash off.

September 19, 2013

I recieved this product in the colour crushed plum from ChickAdvisor after winning the the prize pack for Beauty Review of the Week(All About Eyes). I have only tried it once, and I used my finger to apply the product as I am currently sick but I really liked how it wasn't sticky and didn't cling to my hair at all. I also liked how although the colour is very dark it came on quite sheer and just gave it a "just ate a popsicle" look. I'm very fair so I was very scared to try it, but I was pleasantly surprised that it was very wearable.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products