Mary Kay Cheek Glaze Reviews

Ranked #403 out of 501 in Blush

A light, gel-based blush formulated with soybean oil (rich in omegas 3 and 6) and watermelon seed oil (high in omegas 6 and 9), which help to preserve skin’s moisture levels, and infused with tocopherol (Vitamin E). For more information, go to www.marykay.ca

1.5/5

April 29, 2015

This stuff sheers out to nothing on the cheeks and feels super oily, it creases too.

December 29, 2014

I rotate between a few Mary Kay blushes, but the cheek glaze is the best formula for me! I love the gel type feeling that doesn't clump and feels like it smooths out any rough dry spots.

Pomegranate is my favorite for a natural yet vibrant color!

I always have a back up.

July 10, 2013

It was not anything special.

June 21, 2011

I wasn't sure how I'd feel about trying a creme blush but I am so hooked now and especially with this one. Like all Mary Kay products, a little goes a LONG way. What I like best is so much quality and it lasts, because you just need a dab to get excellent color on your face.

August 04, 2010

Of all the beauty products I thought I couldn't do without, blush was never one of them. I have naturally rosy cheeks and didn't give two thoughts on the merits of helping Mother Nature out.

Mary Kay Cheek Glaze is the second cream blush I've discovered (the other was from Elizabeth Arden), and it's safe to say I'm officially converted. I received 'Pomegranate' to test, and I will most certainly be buying this again when I run out.

As a summer essential, this product is long lasting and lends a truly natural flush while sitting imperceptibly on my face, not shimmering or flaking like I'm used to with powder blushes. Can I say it again? I. Love. This. Product.

2 thumbs way up!

May 07, 2010

This product is a good alternative to a powder blush. Although it may look a little intimidating in the pot, it actually goes on quite light and smooth. Once applied and rubbed into the cheeks, the look is a very natural. You come away with soft and supple looking cheeks. A good pick for those looking for a change to traditional cheek color.

April 18, 2010

I've always been a bronzer/blush junkie but I've never tried a cheek stain until now and I'm hooked! I tried this in Tangerine, smoothed some on the apples of my cheeks, and it left me with a really great natural and healthy glow. I've been keeping this is my purse with me all day, since you don't need a brush, touch-ups are a cinch.

The first time I tried it I found it a little sticky which made it difficult to spread, but when I tried it next I got the hang of it and it's actually really easy.