Mary Kay Gel Semi-Matte Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 1020 in Lipstick

Available in eight intense, stay-true shades: Bashful You, Rich Truffle, Mauve Moment, Always Apricot, Powerful Pink, Poppy Please, Midnight Red, and Crushed Berry

• The lightweight gel formula glides on smoothly and cushions lips, leaving them feeling soft and supple
  • Advanced “Cushion Matrix Technology” utilizes ultrafine silica microspheres to embed and retain colour on the surface of the lip
  • Formulated to provide a soft-focus effect, with optical enhancers included to scatter light and blur the appearance of minor imperfections
  • Contains ingredients such as sunflower oil and jojoba esters to help condition lips
For more information, please visit MaryKay or ask your Independent Beauty Consultant

October 27, 2016

I love the colours that come in this lipstick. The are fun, but also sexy and casual. Easy to apply, and does not smudge easily. It also comes at a great price!

October 23, 2016

For a matte lipstick and Mary Kay this lipstick surprised me. It felt smooth and moisturizing going on and didn't have the usual dry feeling of a matte lipstick. I really liked the Midnight Red color and my lips felt fab with it on. The downside- It come off on everything.

October 23, 2016

Surprised how smooth this lipstick is! The colour midnight red is gorgeous. I would definitely recommend this brand for sure. The colour does come off on coffee cups though.

October 23, 2016

I love the formula and finish of these lipsticks! This is my first time trying Mary Kay products and I am very impressed! Even though it had a matte finish the texture is super comfortable. I particularly like the shade Midnight Red!

October 23, 2016

There are others that are better quality than this and at the same price. However, I want to say that it is truly creamy, semi-matte, and is not drying! It lost points from it smudging and needing a lip liner. It moves around quite a bit and it transfers :(

I received this product for free with the ChickAdvisor Review Club.

October 23, 2016

Got to try this lipstick in midnight red and it's a gorgeous color with great pigment! Nice and creamy/buttery formula. Feels like it's moisturizing my lips!

October 23, 2016

These are opaque, easy wearing, and shiny! It's very vibrant. But being a emollient lipstick, it is definitely not long wearing. But because the application is so forgiving, touch up is a breeze. This is definitely a winner!

October 23, 2016

Got this product as part of the showcase event in midnight red. A nice autumn hue that glides on smoothly and stayed on my lips even after drinking my coffee. However I found this product to be quick drying so make sure your lips well hydrated before applying

October 23, 2016

I like the matte finish of this lipstick. Your lips don't feel dry after application even without about lip bom. But it is a expensive lipsticks. Wait for sale.

October 23, 2016

I very got this for free from showcase .I liked it, I love the soft texture, I tried midnight red and I love the colour.price is good, I like the vitamin e in it