Mary Kay Gel Semi-Matte Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1135 in Lipstick

Available in eight intense, stay-true shades: Bashful You, Rich Truffle, Mauve Moment, Always Apricot, Powerful Pink, Poppy Please, Midnight Red, and Crushed Berry

• The lightweight gel formula glides on smoothly and cushions lips, leaving them feeling soft and supple
  • Advanced “Cushion Matrix Technology” utilizes ultrafine silica microspheres to embed and retain colour on the surface of the lip
  • Formulated to provide a soft-focus effect, with optical enhancers included to scatter light and blur the appearance of minor imperfections
  • Contains ingredients such as sunflower oil and jojoba esters to help condition lips
For more information, please visit MaryKay or ask your Independent Beauty Consultant

March 29, 2017

I got to try this in my Chickadvisor Premium bag, i got the mauve moment. I tried it out and so far i like the colour, i honestly dont know to much about lipstick but like this one only thing is how expensive it is

March 29, 2017

This lipstick is great! I got it with Chick Advisor Premium and thought it was going to be a weird purple lipstick. I was pleasantly surprised when it turned out to be a light pink colour. I don't usually wear lipstick, but I have been wearing this every day now. It is subtle but adds a lot of beauty at the same time.

March 29, 2017

I liked this product. It lasted longer than I thought it would but I honestly can find it in myself to pay the price for a product like this. If you are made of money and can afford it by all means you should buy it. Great product bad price.

March 19, 2017

I received this product with my welcome gift bag fro ChickAdvisor I got the Mauve Moment color after applying it turned out more like a pink color I love it goes on smoothly with a great finish without cacking leaving my lips feeling nice and soft I would recommend this product to anyone thank you @ChickAdvisor and @MarryKayCanada

March 19, 2017

I got the Mauve Moment colour in the ChickAdvisor premium bag. Wasn't a fan of the colour, but when applied, it's pretty neutral. Just a soft pink. Colour is pretty pigmented in an old-fashioned way. I prefer stained balms or sheer lipsticks. A plus is that it seems to be not too drying.

March 10, 2017

Omg I love these lipsticks!! I was beyond excited to try out these colours. My review disappeared but I received another one of these in my Premium membership bag and just had to review. I love the texture and finish of these lipsticks. My favourite shade is Mauve Moment, it is perfect for work as well since it is a neutral pink. I am in love with it!

March 03, 2017

I received this lipstick in the colour MAUVE MOMENT as part of my premium welcome bag and I am not a fan. I have tried it out twice and will not be using it again. The colour isn't one I would choose to buy at all. It does apply easily and seems to stay for a good amount of time but I don't like the look of it once it dries.

March 02, 2017

These work just about perfectly for me. It goes on and stays on really well. I don't have to worry about reapplying because of fading/smudging and I don't have to worry about my lips feeling too dry. I've been using "powerful pink" mostly and even though the colour is (not surprisingly) pinker than I normally wear, I love mixing it up sometimes.

1.5/5

February 28, 2017

I received the mauve moment colour from ChickAdvisor as part of my Premium welcome bag. The colour doesn't suite me at all, but the lipstick goes on pretty well, seems to be moisturizing until it drys and then it drys out your lips. Not a big fan.

February 27, 2017

I received mauve Moment in my welcome bag premium subscription from ChickAdvisor.I have not tried Mary Kay products in such a long time.I was really impressed with this lipstick.The lipstick case is so pretty and the lipstick color is really perfect it blends so well on my lips.It keeps my lips really nice and moisturized as well.