Mary Kay SPF 30 Sunscreen
Good

Mary Kay SPF 30 Sunscreen Reviews

1 review
Ranked #250 out of 332 in Sun Protection

The Mary Kay SPF 30 Sunscreen isw aterproof and sweat-resistant for up to 80 minutes, Mary Kay SPF 30 Sunscreen* is a lightweight, oil-free sunscreen for face or body. Enriched with antioxidant vitamins and free-radical scavengers, it absorbs quickly, leaving your skin feeling soft and moisturized. visit marykay.com for more information.

June 27, 2011

The sunscreen is very light-weight, absorbs quickly, and moisturizes at the same time. With this product I don't burn as easily after being in the sun for a couple hours and my skin is less sensitive to sun. Another problem with some sun screens is that when you come out of the water it shows as your skin turns white. I tested this Mary Kay sunblock under running water and there are no embarrassing lotion spots. I give this product full thumbs up. Here's my usual disclosure: I am an independent beauty consultant with Mary Kay, but this review is posted in my capacity as a consumer.