Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #989 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

October 15, 2016

The Mary KAY timewise age fighting moisturizer is one of the best products on the market if not the best.
It's my favorite I've been using it for years. It really does work.
It reduces fine lines and wrinkles makes your skin softer and more supple.

March 18, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! can't say anything wrong with this product works great for me. Does not make my face greasy at all. I use the combo to oily skin one first thing in the morning before applying my Mary Kay primer.

August 17, 2015

The best moisturizer for all skin types. Normal to dry is rich and creamy. The combo to oily is light and thinner. I use daily and get compliments on my skin often. Absorbs quickly, oil free and hydrates well. For the price not much comparable. Pair with 3 in 1 time wise cleanser for best results. One of Mary Kay's best sellers.

August 13, 2015

This moisturizer is formulated with a patented complex that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also contains a powerful antioxidant to help guard against free radical damage. Hydrates for up to 10 hours. Feels amazing and I use it daily.

May 04, 2015

This moisturizer is light and fresh and the last step in the Mary Kay's TimeWise miracle set! It softens your skin and works to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Every woman (and man!) should be using this line BEFORE the signs of aging begin.

I love Mary Kay's TimeWise line. I love these products, I believe in them, I use them every day and I put my name behind them.

April 29, 2015

This is a very lightweight moisturizer and it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy

September 12, 2014

Love the non heavy feel. I use daily day and night.

September 10, 2014

This moisturizer dosent leave my face feeling greasy or weighed down. Only need a small amount so it goes a long way

August 04, 2014

I really enjoy this moisturizer, it has a very natural feel while leaving my face feeling very smooth. I have been using it for about 3 months now and have found it to be helpful in evening out my skin tone and works well in under foundation.

June 18, 2014

For someone with dry skin this is perfect as it leaves your skin feeling extremely soft and moist! Great to apply at night and in the morning!:)