Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasion Set Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

October 19, 2016

I really can't say enough good about this product. The scrub should be rubbed in gently, not too heavily on my sensitive skin. The serum then goes on over that and leaves my face feeling softer. When I use this regularly, I notice a distinct fading even of the heavier lines in my forehead. Truly amazing product.

June 06, 2016

I currently use Mary Kay products. I love this product barbecue it gently scrubs and leave my shin feeling clean and fresh. I use this once a month to help keep my skins great appearance.

April 18, 2016

I have sentive skin so I only use it if need be. It very rough but works very well. Goes a long way. Never had a reaction to it and easily washed off. No smell or anything love it

March 17, 2016

pretty intense! You really feel the beads working in your skin as you rub it in! the lotion is so refreshing after you scrubbed your face off. I have to say my face feels really soft and looks fresher

February 26, 2016

this microdermabrasion set works fairly well, i recieved it as a gift for christmas, and have used it a couple times. The beads are very fine and if you rub to hard your face will turn really red and the redness doesent go away for a couple minutes. I think it works fairly well though, makes it feel like your really getting a microdermabrasion .

February 12, 2016

I love this set. I love how the granules step one are very very fine, unlike drugstore products that irritated my skin. Wet your face, use a dime size amount of step one and rub in circles over your face and neck for about two minutes and then rinse. I keep mine in the shower and do it twice a week. I prefer to use in the shower as it aids in removing all the tiny grains. My face feels so smooth and soft and my complexion looks brighter from removing all the dead skin. I really like the new Microdermabrasion Plus set where step two is a pore minimizer instead of the Replenish solution. I really notice a difference when I apply my makeup on days I use this set.

Love this. Have been using it for many years and through the change in formulation (step 2) and will continue to purchase

February 05, 2016

I love this my face is so soft and clean I use it all the time the quality is very high end.

December 18, 2015

Wow, talk about instant results!! My skin is polished and smooth after one use. Professional quality and ingredients. It removes back heads as it opens pores to cleansing and diminishes dark/sun spots completely. Can use all over body to remove dryskin. I use this set 2x a week on my face, neck and chest and it lasts 6-8 months.

August 28, 2015

Bye bye wrinkles and rough skin. INSTANT smooth and noticeably reduced wrinkles! Clears the dead skin and has helped control my acne prone skin. The 2 step system is effective and quick. The calming pore minimizing serum feels like silk afterward. LOVE this product and it's great for all skin types too!

August 19, 2015

I love this set. I love how it makes my skin feel after I use it. I noticed a huge difference when it came to my acne scaring that they are disappearing over time.

The step 2, I use on irritated skin, and sunburns. They make them feel better almost instantly.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!