marykay satin hands

marykay satin hands Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 324 in Hand Lotions & Creams

January 19, 2017

I'm a Hairstylist so my hands are always in water and they get dry quickly. The Mary Kay Satin Hands Pampering set really helps to get rid of dry, dead skin. it has three steps. 1. the hand softener ( to soften rough skin ) 2. the hand scrub (to remove dead skin ) 3. the moisturiser ( moisturises for hours )
    it comes in the scent White Tea & Citrus or Fragrance Free. Both are Beautiful!!!

September 20, 2016

I tried this last year and I fell in love with it. I am a nurse and God knows I wash my hands 1,000 times a day. You can imagine that I have so dry hands returning home! It is important for me to cleanse my hands well to remove all the bacteria and moisturize them later. These products have saved my hands! It smell so good! I have them in my kitchen and my bathroom ... and I also used me to my feet.

June 13, 2016

Super produit à avoir en sa possession. Il laisse les mains d'une telle douceur..
    Très facile à utiliser et surtout les résultats sont très rapide à voir ..

On a le sentiment d'avoir des mains de la douceur d'un enfant.
    L'odeur à la pêche est superbe !

March 28, 2016

Marykay satin hands is an excellent hand cream. I find it a bit expensive but it takes the dead skin off your hands and leaves them feeling very smooth