• Maybelline Clear Smooth Aqua Gel Foundation
  • Maybelline Clear Smooth Aqua Gel Foundation

Maybelline Clear Smooth Aqua Gel Foundation Reviews

Ranked #441 out of 597 in Foundation

Maybelline CLEAR SMOOTH Aqua Gel Foundation is a water-based formula that gives skin a light and fresh sensation. The foundation controls shine for an all day perfect and healthy-looking complexion. It evens out skin tone and covers imperfections. Containing chamomile, aloe and vitamin E, it feels soothing and cares for your skin.

love love love this im always trying new foundation and i absolutely love this one

February 16, 2012

I typically use this foundation when I don't feel like adding anything heavy on my face. It's very light, it's like you don't have anything on at all. Doesn't feel sticky and oily. I don't even top this one with anything when the weather's a bit cold and it feels so fresh! On the days that my face gets oily, though, I do not recommend this. Since its coverage is not that thick, your face will get oily faster than other liquid foundations. Setting it with powder helps of course. Since it' not that expensive, it's worth your money.