Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Foundation Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 597 in Foundation

Why You'll Love ItMineral Power Natural Perfecting Foundation with micro-minerals is a lightweight, luxurious liquid formula that provides a luminous, natural coverage.Discover the power of micro-minerals:• Only our formula combines micro-minerals with a liquid in a lightweight texture for a healthier, more natural finish• Naturally breathable, seamlessly blendable• Provides buildable, even coverage• Talc-Free • Oil-free• Fragrance-Free• Non pore-clogging• SPF 18 sunscreen• Medium Coverage

January 14, 2016

i dont quite like it, especially it does not last very long.

October 07, 2015

not very good with oily skin, even if you set it with a powder.

April 02, 2015

In the winter if my face foundation is too dark for my neck I add this to my neck to make everything flow! Love it.

August 19, 2014

I bought alot of different liquid foundation in the last couple of years and they never quite worked out with my skin,i always felt that my face looked a little bit fake...

The first time i put Maybelline mineral power liquid foundation on i felt..Nothing !! None of the heaviest of other foundation or the greasy feeling of it. My face looks natural and it glows, I love it and it will be for now on the only fondation i will buy.

August 05, 2014

I started using this foundation few months back and since then I just got stick on it.. It gives you natural flawless skin I just live it

June 21, 2013

I loved this foundation but it does tends to feel a bit oily by the end of the day.

September 04, 2012

I absolutely love this foundation. I was shopping around my dollarama and stumbled upon this foundation for 2 dollars. It covers all my imperfections perfectly and goes on evenly. Leaving my face ready for make up. The only two cons to this foundation is that (1) it doesn't cover dark circles under your eyes that well and (2) if you don't blend it well it looks caked on. Hope you enjoy.

May 31, 2012

i didnt enjoy this foundation. it didnt look great on my skin and it felt like a mask

September 01, 2011

it felt really heavy
and it didnt blend well
and it made my skin look cakie
and like i was wearing alot of make up

August 25, 2011

Like its loose powder counterpart, Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Foundation is best for dry-to-normal-skinned Makeup Moxies whose T-zones don’t experience mid-morning oil slicks.

Mineral Power’s coverage is somewhere between a tinted moisturizer and a regular foundation and when I first applied it, I was pleased with the foundation’s blendable, light-weight texture and fresh, glowy finish

I was also pleased that it does not cake or streak.Although this is not the best product for oily skin because it will disappear in a few hours ,but i feel even if have oily skin its worth trying.

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge