Maybelline New York Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #769 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

Silk makes shadow new again. The exclusive eye studio color plush silk eyeshadow formula with silk pigments creates the ultimate shadow texture and luminosity. Rich color glides over lids with a smooth feel. Find 4 expertly coordinated shades in every compact.

May 12, 2014

I really like these eyeshadows for the most part. The color payoff is pretty good, and I think that has to do with how soft the shadows are texture-wise. I do wish that matte shades existed with this kind of consistency. The issue that I have is that the shadows don't last a particularly long time without primer, they blend nicely, but can get powdery while blending and fade. To make the shades more vibrant I usually use them wet.

September 19, 2012

Thia stuff is amazing totally would recommend it to everyone and I will

April 18, 2012

I rarely use eye shadow...but thought I would try this out and do the smokey effect in deep purples and it looked great. I wet the brush to do the effect of a liner and dry on lid. The shadow lasted for hours without smudging.

January 04, 2012

I loved it, it worked great. Very easy to apply and stayed well all day, would defintiely reccomed to anyone.

November 23, 2011

Great colors and long lasting wear.

November 23, 2011

i loved it ,it was great. it didn't feel havey and it stayed on for a long time.

November 20, 2011

I love this eyeshadow! I usually use an eyeshadow primer, but with this stuff I don't have to. It goes on really smooth and it has a nice rich colour to it. I love that they are all metallic...and they give you a good scheme of colours to do smokey eyes with. I love all of the combos of colours they offer. There is usually one "funky" colour in the set of four which allows you to have a little fun with your eye make up if you are up for it. The only thing is...I wish it were cheaper. But it generally goes on sale every couple months...and I will pick up a couple at a time.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye