Maybelline New York Eye Studio Eyeshadow Quad Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 1198 in Eye Shadow

Richest color. Smoothest feel. Now silk makes shadow new again.Maybelline's exclusive formula with silk pigments creates the ultimate shadow texture and luminosity.

March 01, 2017

I love the colours however the colours don't seem to stay long even with eye primer, it's okay for drugstore eyeshadow I would be upset if it cost more but for the price it's okay.

January 16, 2017

I love the colours in this, and for the price it's great. If it were any more expensive I'd expect the colours to last a little longer but this is a great drugstore eye shadow.

September 29, 2016

amazing..I love all the colours...you can create a different look for everyday... A fantastic pallet and easy to use with beautiful colours.. I have used Maybelline for a long time

July 07, 2016

These eyeshadow quads are awesome! I love how pigmented they are, that they blend and are really easy to work with. I like that each quad could give you a complete look. I wish they included a matte shadow, but I love them and they are such an amazing drugstore product. It's very budget friendly, and definitely a must try if you're an eyeshadow junkie!

July 04, 2016

I love how they come in colours to give you a complete eye look, and they have some beautiful combinations. I do find that I need to wear an eyeshadow primer if I want these to stay for the whole day though. They also take a bit more blending to achieve a flawless application.

June 21, 2016

There is nothing like having choices when it comes to makeup. I love the several colours. The looks are neverending. But you do need an eyeshadow primer for the colour to show up well.

April 19, 2016

I have tried a number of these pallets and have enjoyed using all of them. The colors all work well together and I have the ability to match my eye make-up with my clothing for the day.

April 02, 2016

My favorite color quad is the one with the browns - all the colors of the sea.
    The texture of the shades is good and is easy to apply. With an eye primer, the color lasts pretty long.

March 08, 2016

Oui pourquoi bin produits belle teinte de dégrader de couleur ,bin rapport qualité prix ,marques reconnu à essayer si vous aimez vous maquillez pour pas trop chere

March 03, 2016

I love these quads, they have strong pigmentation and staying power. They leave a beautiful shimmer across the lid as well as have very good blend-ability. They come in many fun combinations and are the perfect size when travelling or to carry around for any touch up needs in your purse. The price is fair for these and they are often on sale at the drugstore which makes it perfect to stock up on the collection.