Maybelline Shinesational Lip Gloss

Maybelline Shinesational Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #395 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

September 23, 2014

this is not a sticky lip gloss. It has great staying power and it even made my lips look plumper even without lip liner.

August 11, 2014

Lasted approx. 1 hour. Not worth the price

September 05, 2013

I love the consistency of this lip gloss, it is not too sticky and not to thin. It leaves my lips feeling moisturized and smooth- I would definitely recommend this lip gloss!

August 22, 2013

I usually hate glosses because they are sticky or the ones that aren't sticky taste awful. This was the first gloss that I tried in a long time and I loved it. It tastes good, but not too good where you want to eat it, and it's not sticky.

November 24, 2011

I bought this product because it was on sale at the drugstore and was really impressed with it! It's a light, slick gloss that's doesn't make your lips feel overly sticky and the flavours are not overpowering. The shine was also very flattering and you don't have to use a lot to get a nice sheen on your lips.

April 08, 2011

I did not intend to buy this lip gloss, but it was bundled with the colorsenational lipstick in red revival and the colorsenational lipliner in red for $10, (I was only intending to buy the lipstick and liner but it was a dollar cheaper to get the bundle) I have the minty sheer (clear), it has a really nice minty smell and is not sticky- I really like the shine. I am not one for lip gloss so I will not buy more but for the price I paid it was well worth it.

laurenyoung8790 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!