Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Concealer

Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Concealer Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 402 in Concealer

December 27, 2016

This is a great long lasting good coverage concealer. I was usually fitme maybelline concealor at first, then read reviews about this one- tried it out and loved it. Works great on my skin and blends flawlessly, no creasing and great price!

October 03, 2016

This has become one of my favorite drugstore concealers! Its affordable, the consistency is not too thin or thick, It blends seamlessly into the skin and doesn't crease. It lasts all day when set with a powder.

September 26, 2016

J'adore ce correcteur! En tant que produit de pharmacie, il est comparable à plusieurs grandes marques, mais pour une fraction du prix. Il offre une excellente couvrance qui dure toute la journée et il laisse la peau impeccable et réduit les imperfections après un usage fréquent. C'est définitivement un produit à essayer s'il ne fait pas déjà partie de votre trousse de maquillage!!

September 23, 2016

I have bought probably four bottles of this stuff already and I can't get enough. It's not too thick and blends out amazingly with a beauty blender. It also sets like a dream. Some I find can ball up but it looks bright and awak and doesn't crease all day. I absolutely love it.

September 20, 2016

I wasn't blown away with this product, however i wasn't disappointed with it either. For the price that you pay you get a pretty good result, perhaps not long lasting but it did justice. I noticed that it did crack after a while

September 01, 2016

This is a really good undereye concealer. It blends nicely and doesn't crease at all if you use a good setting powder. I usually use the fit me concealer for my undereyes but I like this one better because it's thinner but still has great coverage.

April 03, 2016

I love Maybelline concealers and this is definitely something that I will be repurchasing again once I run out of. Compared to the Fit Me concealer, the Better Skin is more on the neutral tone than yellow tone, which is something that I realized that I like better. It gives good coverage, lasts all day, and is very easy to blend. It is also a good eye primer compared to the Fit Me. I have oily eyelids and this concealer makes my eyeshadow last all day without creasing! I highly recommend this product!

February 07, 2016

I've been using this for a month or two now just because I hate wasting a product. I definitely won't be repurchasing it. It creases with and without a setting powder. It feels thick, but I can still see my dark circles under it. And the applicator is rough and usually irritates my skin when I apply it. I wanted to love it because of what I've heard about it but nope. It's definitely not a good product in my eyes

February 06, 2016

I love this concealer and it works great with the Maybelline superstay better skin foundation its got a med/full coverage and it conceals all my blemishes and dark circles effortlessly

January 25, 2016

Amazing as an undereye concealer, I have black eyes pretty consistently and this helps cover it pretty well. I haven't noticed a change in my skin tone or improvement in scars etc. but as just a concealer this works well. I wish it lasted a bit longer.