McCain Extra Crispy Crinkle Cut Fries Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 45 in Frozen Potatoes & French Fries

If you’re looking to elevate your burger, you’ll want Extra Crispy Crinkle Cut fries! What makes them so special? They are delicious on their own, but exceptional for dipping of course!

November 07, 2016

Les frites sont croustillantes et super savoureuses en bouche. Petites frites coupés très mince. Un bon choix super bonne juste assez salé. Je les recommande.

April 03, 2016

McCains extra crispy crinkle cut fries are my absolute favorite we always have 4 or 5 bags in our freezer. As french fries have always been a staple in our house & oven baking being our chosen method of cooking them I have always found it a bit difficult to get the crispy outer & soft inside. with the improved extra crispy crinkle cut they bake up perfectly every time! Yummy

March 21, 2016

McCain....you never let me down. First and foremost, it's Canadian, so that's an automatic 5 stars. :) Secondly - and most importantly - it's a brand I can count on to delivery delicious fries every.time. These Extra Crispy Crinkle Cut Fries were no different. Following the instructions on the bag is easy and I was able to serve my family these truly 'extra crispy' golden fries at dinner. Delicious as usual.

March 21, 2016

these are as they say, super crispy, and good,
Watch the cooking times, they burn quickly.
Price wise, cheaper when on special.
Kids love them too, bags are easier to store, they take up less space.
5 out of 5 in my books

March 19, 2016

Love love love! Love the extra Crispy the taste is amazing! Only French fries i will ever have in my freezer! I really didn't think I would be a fan. Boy was I wrong!

March 18, 2016

I cooked as instructed for approx. 25 minutes. They were delicious. I did add extra salt but, I don't think they needed it. I love crispy fries and usually have to cook fries a lot longer to get the crispy taste but, not with these ones.

My only concern is that I have a family of four (2 adults and 2 teenagers) - I think that there was not enough in the bag. I would of needed two bags in order to feed the entire family proper portions. Now I know!

March 17, 2016

McCain extra crispy fries cook up perfectly in the oven. I love the taste and that they stay crispy and don't get soggy. They are a little pricey compared to some other brands but we'll worth it

March 17, 2016

I am very picky about my fries. So with this being said,I only will eat McCain French fries. My favorite is the extra crispy crinkle cut. I put them in my deep fryer and ohhh so yummy. I also put brown gravy on my McCain fries. The price is perfect. The tatse is amazing!!!

March 17, 2016

I absolutely love McCain extra crispy fries , nomatter what shape....mmmmmmmm crispy fries go with pretty much everything I make for dinner or lunch, there is always an ample supply in our freezer and as long as they keep making them then there always will be

March 17, 2016

Love theses fries. I always repurchase these every time. its tasty and it has a little spice to it so it gives it a kick. crispy when it comes out of the oven. I would recommend this to everyone.