McCain Pizza Pockets Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 63 in Frozen Pizza

September 19, 2016

These are not as pleasing as when I was a kid, ha ha. We still keep them in our house as a go to when the kids need a quick bite before running out the door. I don't feel it replaces a meal but it is a quick go to.

June 15, 2016

I've never liked these, they're not as good as Pizza Pops. It's all about the dough. These ones are bready, while Pizza Pops are chewy and a tad gooey (which I prefer), Due to their shape, these being round, they also look to be smaller but are probably the same size in weight. These also have the problem of being way too burning hot in the middle after microwaving. They're Ok, and I would eat them if someone else put them in the freezer, but they're not what I would pick out at the store.

March 28, 2016

These are tasty and a quick meal or just a snack. It helps when you have a pizza craving. There are a few kinds but my favourite is original. My family likes pizza pockets too.

March 16, 2016

it was the first time i taste cause habitually, i did'nt like frozen meal but wow, reaaly great for a fast lunch.
I eat de luxe pizza pocket and perfect

March 08, 2016

I purchase the pizza pockets mainly for the kids for after school snacks and their lunches. It is a fast and easy meal and fills them up. It is also easy for them to cook and eat.

March 04, 2016

I'm gonna be real and say yes I eat them and I give them to my kids all the time. They are great for a quick lunch. My kids like them and you can just cook them in the microwave.

February 14, 2016

Good product for cheap price My kid's enjoy the taste and so do I. Always arround 2.99 $ for a box of 4 pizza pockets. Good for a weekday dinner on the go.

February 05, 2016

Def not the healthiest option out there, but i grab a couple boxes of these to throw in the freezer for my husband to bring to work or to hold the kids off until a meal! Tried the pepperoni,

January 28, 2016

These are my son and daughters favorite food . And I actually love them myself too. will buy them again and again

January 27, 2016

I bought these once because I couldn't get my favorite pizza snack I didn't like they were not packaged separately
they were 3 all in 1 wrapper
the stuff leaked out when made as directed
there was hardly anything in the middle by the time they were hot