McDonald's Poutine Reviews

Ranked #202 out of 236 in Fast Food

February 14, 2017

McDonalds poutine is so good! I really like them, I usually get them when they have their coupons for 50% off. I find that its a lot of food for one person so I usually have to split it. Typically they make them with lots of cheese and the gravy is pretty good too. For a fast food poutine this is pretty good.

January 25, 2017

Loves their poutine. Full of flavor.
    I recall when they first served just gravy and it wasnt good at all. But now it is a must have when I have McDonald's.

November 26, 2015

Mmmm this is very tasty but I have to agree that it is very salty and you don't get very much.

November 26, 2015

I love their poutine ( that's all I could eat pregnant), it taste great just a little too salty. Also I find they charge way too much for what you get .

April 23, 2015

These taste wayyy too salty. You definitely need to ask to have the fries made without salt.
    I do like that they use real cheese curds, though.

August 12, 2014

If you love mcd French fries...don't try the poutine... It's not great. It totally ruins there wonderful fries. The amt you get is probably par for a medium fries ...

July 15, 2014

If you're going for the craze, its not working. This is very bad poutine, taste is not there, soggy and not fresh at all. You're better off going to smoke's or a restaurant.