McDonald's Pumpkin Spice Latte Reviews

Ranked #400 out of 481 in Coffee

November 01, 2015

Love, love, love! I am normally more of a plain coffee drinker but when McDonald's comes out with their Pumpkin Spice Latte I get nothing but that! Unfortunately it is almost at the end this year but until then I am in heaven! Worth the splurge!!!

April 23, 2015

No thank you. These taste way too sweet, and the pumpkin spice flavour was so overwhelming it made me gag.

October 23, 2014

I have always been a fan of the Starbucks pumpkin spice lattes but hated paying that high price, so naturally I was thrilled to see McDonald's bringing in their own version for half the price! Unfortunately the flavor was not as exciting as the price. It wasn't terrible but it just wasnt good it was much too sweet. I ordered it once more to give it a second chance, but this time with a shot of expresso and this definitley helped the flavor. I'm still hopeful that with a few adjustments McDonalds will one day have a delicious and affordable pumpkin spice latte.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag