Method Squirt + Mop hard floor cleaner Lemon Ginger
Good

Method Squirt + Mop hard floor cleaner Lemon Ginger Reviews

Ranked #189 out of 377 in Household Cleaning Products

October 08, 2016

Method is my top pick for Natural Cleaning product line. I like that you can just "squirt and mop" or add this to a liter bucket of hot water and mop the old fashioned way.

It is made with natural plant based ingredients like lemon & ginger. Lemon is antibacterial and together with the ginger, it adds a shine that lasts on your floors without being slippery. Non Toxic as well which is great for me and my cat. I used in my hard wood, ceramic, faux granite and also on my window ledges and for cleaning walls too !! It really cuts through grease and removes dirt off my walls. good for base board smudges too. The smell of course is natural and doesn't give me a headache. I dont' feel like I am poisoning myself with chemicals when I breathe in and dont have to open every window in the house . I do recommend this brand and particular product.

July 06, 2015

I love this stuff. The lemon ginger scent is crazy good and this cleans my tile floors like none other. I usually hate washing floors because the cleaners stink, but this leaves such a happy scent. I don't have to scrub as much as with other cleaners, either. Seems to dissolve dirt on contact. It's pricier than other floor cleaners but you are only supposed to use such a small amount that it actually lasts longer than other stuff.

Greys Anatomy

Nipozzano Red wine

Masi Costasera Amorone 2011

Giella Cosmetics

Nicole0953 added a new review for
    Romantic Bear

Sarb added a new review for
    Nike Air Max Thea