Michael Todd Soniclear

Michael Todd Soniclear Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 85 in Cleansing Tools

January 04, 2016

I have the Soniclear Petite and love it. It's great for cleaning the skin and exfoliating the skin. My skin always feels great after using it. I have acne prone skin that can be sensitive, but it hasn't been a problem. The petite version is great for travel and water proof. It charges using a USB cable and a charge last for awhile. It comes with an antimicrobial cleansing brush that only needs to be replaced every 6 months.

August 05, 2014

I received this item from a contest and was totally excited..the first time I tried it I felt results!! It made my face feel so clean and I didn't have dry spots on my nose like I usually do even after scrubbing...I even felt little things coming out if my face so this system sure works some junk out of my pores and only in 1 face wash!!! Incredible!!! It's a bit expensive if you want to purchase but if you think about all the other products you tried and the money spent it will add up to way more..and this is effective!!!

Sweetnes4713 has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Sweetnes4713 has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

Sweetnes4713 added a new review for
    Subway

peggy lll has posted in the forum topic
    ALL ABOUT NAILS & NAIL POLISH!!!