• Mike and Ike original candies
  • Mike and Ike original candies

Mike and Ike original candies Reviews

Ranked #190 out of 195 in Candy

Cherry, Lemon, Lime, Orange. Artificially flavored. A fat free candy.

December 27, 2016

I don't like this product as much as I used to as a kid, mostly because I find them too hard on my teeth and I hate the sugary stickiness, but the flavours are still enjoyable - even the lemon one! It's a nice chewy snack for when you want something sweet but because of it's very nature I have to have it in small amounts or otherwise I can't stand eating it at all - it's just too destructive on the teeth.

June 20, 2012

These are little bites sized fruit flavoured explosions! I love these candies! Super tasty and bursting with flavour. They have a nice chewy texture and make for a tasty snack!

June 06, 2012

LOVE MIKE AND IKE CANDY SOO MUCH !!!! Have my entire life, they are very very addictive and are hard to put down once you get started.These yummy, fruit-flavored, chewy candies that come in several colors and varieties including: cherry, orange, lime, lemon and strawberry. Each candy has 6 calories, 0 grams of fat and approximately 1 gram of sugar (one-quarter of a teaspoon). The candy is kosher and gluten-free. YUM !! Try these for sure Chicks...

June 05, 2012

I've been buying these candies for years, and simply love them. The box is a great size for sharing, and the candies are soft enough that my daughter can enjoy them with me. The flavours are delicious. Packaging is nice!

May 02, 2012

I've received a pack of Mike and Ike's Original Candies
    yesterday to review.
    I had never tried these before. Call me ignorant, but I'm in Quebec and I don't go to the candy store all that much so I had never eaten those yet.
    Well, let me tell you that I was in for a big surprise.

First of all the packaging is very colorful and quite well done. I love all the great colors on it. They really catch your eye. If I would have seen these candies in the store, they would have caught my eye for certain. The taste of these fruit candies are to die for, they are textured just like jelly beans but a bit on the softer side. I found them easier to chew on and they did not get stuck in between my teeth.
    Each fruit flavored candy was very distinct and I really liked them except maybe the strawberry one, it tasted a bit more like water melon or something. I truly did not enjoy that one. But that's just me.
    As for all the other flavors: lemon, lime, orange and cherry, they were great tasting and so tender.
    Truly a great candy.
    Go get your Mike And Ike Original Fruits today.