Milky Way Midnight

Milky Way Midnight Reviews

Ranked #672 out of 737 in Chocolate

February 09, 2015

I loved this version of Milky Way. I would buy a handful going through the checkout at the grocery store. I've looked everywhere, and you can't get them in my area anymore. Bummer!!

April 20, 2013

This is my go to candy bar. I love the gooey center and the dark chocolate. Normal Milky Way is good too, but this is like the sophisticated version. I love the flavors.

August 17, 2012

Milky Way Midnight is my VERY FAVORITE chocolate bar ever! This Milky Way is different in a number of ways. The most obvious is that the chocolate is dark instead of milk. This makes the candy bar very nice and not overpowered with sweetness. The other thing that is different is that the nuget is very white instead of a more tanned color like in the original candy bar, so it is a different type of nuget, but I can't place exactly how it's different, except to say that I like it MUCH better. The white nuget and dark chocolate complement each other just perfectly, it is absolutely delicious. Like the original Milky Way Bar it still has the soft smooth carmel. The only problem with Milky Way Midnight is that you cannot buy it here in Canada, so every time I go down to The States I have to buy a bag and bring them home with me!