Minute Maid Orange Juice Juice Boxes

Minute Maid Orange Juice Juice Boxes Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 481 in Miscellaneous

January 15, 2016

This is a good juice box. Taste good. The size is just enough for kids.

December 02, 2015

I love this juice, it tastes good, its healthy and very refreshing and I would recommend it to everyone

June 14, 2015

these are really good, really tasty, and a good source of vitamin c.

May 04, 2015

I love orange juice and Minute Maid is a wonderful brand that has been around a long time. The great part is these are in individual boxes. I try to drink one every day. They are so convenient for on the go.

April 01, 2015

Good quality orange juice, great to take along for work or school lunches.

March 24, 2015

j'adore le jus d'orange minute maid est il est tres bon et c'est pratique pour apporter avec soit n'importe ou

March 24, 2015

love this for the whole family. a lot of times when we are sick i buy these small orange juice boxes cause they are easy to pack in our lunches to help us get through the day!

March 15, 2015

Out of all the juices to give kids, I think this is definitely one of the better ones. It has a lot of vitamin C and is more natural than the juices that are basically water, flavour, and sugar. Plus they're extremely convenient for lunch boxes and other places to go.

March 15, 2015

Real orange juice in handy juice boxes for lunches or on the go. Excellent source of vitamin c.

March 13, 2015

I always serve Minute Maid juice boxes to my kids. A quality orange juice that is not too acidic. Perfect for on the go and gives your child a nutritious dose of vitamin C. Just the right amount of juice in each serving.