Moby Baby Wrap Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 393 in Baby Gear - Carriers

Moby Wrap - Moss

The original Moby Wrap is the de-facto wrap around style baby carrier. It's simple yet versatile design makes it suitable for any wearer. The benefits of babywearing are many, and with the slightly, but not too stretchy, 100% cotton fabric, there's no better place for your baby to be.

Soft, comfortable and affordable, the 100% cotton Moby™ Wrap keeps your baby close and secure. Machine washable.

Weight Limit: Up to 35 lbs.

August 05, 2016

I found the Moby Baby Wrap worked well for me and my son. My son loved to be held an cuddled and this wrap gave me the ability to do so but with support and hands free. It was also great for breastfeeding especially when out and about. Small and lightweight so easy to throw in the diaper bag. Wrapping at first was a bit tricky for me to get the hang of but after practice it became second nature and was easy to use. Instructions were good and I found a video on their website to watch which made it easier! Available in a variety of nice colours, good quality material. I would recommend this baby wrap!

January 28, 2016

Absolutely love it. With my first daughter I used this wrap until she was 18 months old. This time around I have been using it since day one and my one month old baby girl loves it. It easily calms her down and is perfect for breast-feeding. I wish it was easier to put together sometimes I have to rush and wrap it all while she cries. Over all it is a great wrap and fits all sizes.

January 27, 2016

This is light weight and easy to carry around in a diaper bag, it is easy to use once you have the hang of it, but I didn't find it felt very supportive while baby was in it. The material felt kind of flimsy and stretchy. It did it's job, but I would buy a different wrap knowing what I do now.

January 08, 2016

I bought one of these with my daughter and didn't use it for both my sons and it made a huge difference since my daughter was more clingy and needed mommy more i could keep her snuggled close to me while i could still get things done around the house and still be very involved with my boys.. The price is expensive but the quality is even better and makes the price worth it. This product kept my baby close to me but feel very secured , it looks crazy when you take it out of the package and think how am i going to put my baby in this.. they give you simple instructions in different ways to baby wear

July 12, 2015

This wrap is so fantastic if you have a very hands on baby. I was able to have my newborn close to me and keep her calm while still being able go help out my toddler and do things around the house. A must have for new moms, especially with fussy babies.

March 12, 2015

This was great when my daughter was small. We used it until she was around 5 months old. She loved being in it. I liked taking her for walks in it over the stroller because when was small the stroller shook too much going over the gravel walking trails we liked to go on

March 02, 2015

Some good...well, lots of good. Some bad.

The Moby wrap takes some finessing - you have to practice the wrap techniques and even after doing it several times sometimes you've still gotta work on getting the adjustments right for comfort.

I find after a while, despite a good wrap, my mid-back sometimes starts to ache.

This is an AWESOME product for infants, and I suspect when the time comes for side-carrying support it'll be good again. For a wiggly, independent-minded 5 month old, however, it's proving an awkward way to carrying the kid around. I also find that by two or three months (depending on the size of your baby), to wear them tightly enough, they're jammed up under your chin and creating a blind spot ahead of you as well.

It's pretty comfortable as far as there's nothing to dig into you, and when you get it right, the wrap fits like a second skin.

Wrapping in public is difficult though because the wrap is sooooo long - the tail ends drag in places you don't want it to drag, so if you're going out for the day, you have to wrap before you leave and then hope you don't have to unwrap.

Some people swear these are the way to go for breastfeeding while wearing baby, but I haven't managed to figure out how that could possibly be done.

It's pretty good value for money, and I'm glad, as a first time Mom, that I have this experience in baby-wearing. If I could find some other ways to try affordably, I'd be interested in doing so.

December 30, 2014

I have heard nothing but rave reviews from Moby Wrap users. The only critique is that the fabric does tend to stretch over time so you are constantly having to tighten and adjust.

August 05, 2014

I love the Moby baby wrap! As a mother of three, I was able to comfortably put my baby in the wrap and still tend to my other children. Outings were soooo easy with the wrap! I didn't have to lug around a stroller and my hands were always free! I would highly recommend this to everyone!

May 21, 2014

I love my Moby wrap.
I never thought to get a wrap with my older children but did get one for my youngest.
It was a great choice.
It is so nice having your baby all snug on your chest while having your hands free to do anything else.