MoroccanOil Body Butter

MoroccanOil Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #773 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Rich in antioxidant argan oil, and skin-smoothing argan, shea, cocoa and mango butters, this luxurious, concentrated body cream provides abundant nourishment and long-lasting hydration. Argan, pomegranate, olive, avocado and squalene oils melt together to soothe, soften and improve skin’s texture, while essential fatty acids and Vitamin E penetrate deep within the surface for maximum moisture replenishment.

March 30, 2014

It's a bit pricey but once you start using it you will love the results

November 14, 2013

We recently got this product in at CA HQ, and I was excited to try it as I've had great experiences with Moroccan Oil's hair product line. I'm excited to say that this product is a winner. First, the gorgeous glass jar packaging won me over, and then the body butter did not disappoint. The cream is amazingly thick, yet manages to be absorbed by the skin almost instantly. I love how this product left my hands super soft and not at all greasy.

If you are familiar with Moroccan Oil products, you'll be happy to hear that the body butter is scented with the brand's signature fragrance. If you haven't smelled any of the products, you're missing out! The fact that there are Moroccan Oil perfume dupes out there is a pretty big testament to how addictive the scent is.

My only complaint is that for $52 and only 6.4 FL. OZ. this product would be a big splurge for me, especially if used as a full body cream as it wouldn't last long.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag